This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by WelshPhantom View Post
    Lovely looking cue you have there bud,Very unique.
    Thanks mate.

Comment

• Just thought i would share my new cue and case! Cue is a jp Paragon with birds eye maple and red veneers, the case is from Graham (snooker warrior) and i must say he has done a fantastic job! his cases are improving no end! i can not fault it. I made and fitted the brass protectors my self from 3mm brass bar bent with oxy acyt torch then polished. Hope you like!

Comment

• very nice Les, lovely case too.

How does the cue play and more importantly how long did you wait for it to be made?
        Gotta say the shaft looks lovely, just like the Parris shafts of old, looks really good grain. Does this have a black ferrule fitted or it just the lighting from the photo?

Comment

• I have had the cue for 4 years but only recently had it re spliced to lengthen it. It's now perfect! you are right it has a blackspin ferrule fitted and plays superb mate.

Comment

• Looks very nice cue/case combo Les,

Did you try to bend the 3mm stock without using heat ?

I've got 3mm stock to try, but haven't got round to shaping it yet.

I supose the round head screws take a bit of the punishment as well
            ( saves scratching that nice polished surface ).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I have tried bending the brass without heat and it is very difficult mate! I had some crack and break, plus you would never get the profile right mate

Comment

• If I saw the ends of my case, and send you them, + the brass,
                could you put it on for me please, then post back ?

I'd post the whole case, but it's cheaper this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Fabulous idea mate, you might be on to something there!!! If any other members want to saw the ends off there cases and post them to me i will fit the brass for a small fee!

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                    Fabulous idea mate, you might be on to something there!!! If any other members want to saw the ends off there cases and post them to me i will fit the brass for a small fee!
                    I need a new tip. Could I saw the end off my favourite cue and post it to you to replace it?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• My playing cue: Phoenix Master, lovely smooth golden ash shaft with plain ebony butt.
                      Specs: 58" long, 9.5mm ferrule, 17.8oz weight and 30mm butt.
                      Plays great!
                      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Lovely looking grain on the cue . Less chevrons the better in my opinion . Very classy .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                          My playing cue: Phoenix Master, lovely smooth golden ash shaft with plain ebony butt.
                          Specs: 58" long, 9.5mm ferrule, 17.8oz weight and 30mm butt.
                          Plays great!
                          beautiful . I love classics

Comment

• Here's a few pictures of my new Tony Glover CUE. A masterpiece of Tony Glover. I hope you like it. Tony you are the best.

1-
                            2-
                            3-
                            4-
                            5-
                            6-

Comment

• [QUOTE=poona;671024]My new pride and joy. A Trevor White 1 piece - 57.5, 17.5oz, 9.5mm, 29.5mm, Cocobolo splice (from same block as in John Higgin's cue) on ebony with Maple veneer.

Feels as smooth as glass and the hit is like no other cue I've used.

image[2].jpgimage.jpgimage[1].jpg

The picture is not bad and i can see it clearly, I love your Trevor white cues chevrons, very tight and neat grains there, you mean the feels is it more to glossy, those feel like oil in your bridge or more to varnish? without oil feel, feel more to grains, it's like those rough kind of feel, but it's very comfortable, not those type of lacquer rough feel, sorry for my poor English, I think you get what i mean, since you bought a trevor white high end cues and you are a cue lover. ^,,^
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                                Here's a few pictures of my new Tony Glover CUE. A masterpiece of Tony Glover. I hope you like it. Tony you are the best.

1-
                                2-
                                3-
                                4-
                                5-
                                6-
                                very nice, what's the specs?
                                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                                X