X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    very nice, what's the specs?
    Thx. He is 58 "/ 9.5mm furrele / about 20oz / butt diameter 33mm / made ​​of stiff ash
    with a taid grain. Abbony + olive wood. I've had many other cues, but this is different. The cue is very responsive and powerful. and the balance is perfect. Had a few months to wait, but it's worth it.

Comment

• What a great looking cue. Just curious what is your high break? Gives me an idea how much further I have to go before I can order myself up a real cue. Presently playing with a Jaun Ying or something like that. Not a bad cue but would really like a good one but my high break is only 43.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
        What a great looking cue. Just curious what is your high break? Gives me an idea how much further I have to go before I can order myself up a real cue. Presently playing with a Jaun Ying or something like that. Not a bad cue but would really like a good one but my high break is only 43.
        Thx mate,
        I do'nt think you can make a higher break With a new cue or a more expensive cue, How high is your break, depends on your self and your cue action. The important thing is that your cue has the right specs for you. (Height / weight / ...).
        It's true, if you have a good quality cue from Tony Glover or MW or .... he makes your work much easier. But ultimately it depends on your self off. Snooker cue is something personal. I'd rather play with a cue from stiff ash, more powerful and responsive (what Tony did made for me). You have to decide self what suits on your game. But once you've decided what you want, then Tony Glover is recommended. He can make exactly what you ask for. btw (My highest break 94).

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Thx mate,
          I do'nt think you can make a higher break With a new cue or a more expensive cue, How high is your break, depends on your self and your cue action. The important thing is that your cue has the right specs for you. (Height / weight / ...).
          It's true, if you have a good quality cue from Tony Glover or MW or .... he makes your work much easier. But ultimately it depends on your self off. Snooker cue is something personal. I'd rather play with a cue from stiff ash, more powerful and responsive (what Tony did made for me). You have to decide self what suits on your game. But once you've decided what you want, then Tony Glover is recommended. He can make exactly what you ask for. btw (My highest break 94).
          how refreshing! a sensible and intelligent comment.

damn righteous bit of olive on that cue
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Hi Mike I also new what the answer was going to be....LOL just curious. I said when I run 75 I will look into a new cue. i played professional Golf and I always laugh when I see these guys going out and buying the latest equipment thinking they have the majic fix. i laugh and tell them its not the club its the swing. Both sports are very similar but it is very frustrating to think I can stand a 150 yards from the green and stick an 8 iron in tight but I cannot move the cue ball around a 6 x 12 piece of cloth. I never practiced golf like I do Snooker. 2 hours a night on my Antique Burroughs and Watts. Well back to practice with my ebay special cue....LOL well I can say one thing good about my cue, it has a MW Supper Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
              how refreshing! a sensible and intelligent comment.

damn righteous bit of olive on that cue
              Thanks.
              btw, my brother plays with a cue, you made ​​for him. he lives in another country. I heard many good stories about your work. He is a much better player than I am.
              Anyway, it is an honor sir.

Comment

Hi Mike I also new what the answer was going to be....LOL just curious. I said when I run 75 I will look into a new cue. i played professional Golf and I always laugh when I see these guys going out and buying the latest equipment thinking they have the majic fix. i laugh and tell them its not the club its the swing. Both sports are very similar but it is very frustrating to think I can stand a 150 yards from the green and stick an 8 iron in tight but I cannot move the cue ball around a 6 x 12 piece of cloth. I never practiced golf like I do Snooker. 2 hours a night on my Antique Burroughs and Watts. Well back to practice with my ebay special cue....LOL well I can say one thing good about my cue, it has a MW Supper Tip.
                very true.

of course, quality equipment always helps in any sport, but too many people think they can buy a better game when in truth it is their lack of ability/dedication that is the issue.

however, a good cue tip really can make a massive difference

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                Thanks.
                btw, my brother plays with a cue, you made ​​for him. he lives in another country. I heard many good stories about your work. He is a much better player than I am.
                Anyway, it is an honor sir.
                thank you sir!

who is your brother?
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Here is my Ebay special. I paid $100 complete with mini butt, telescopic extension and aluminum case. Notice the MW tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                    very true.

of course, quality equipment always helps in any sport, but too many people think they can buy a better game when in truth it is their lack of ability/dedication that is the issue.

however, a good cue tip really can make a massive difference

thank you sir!

who is your brother?
                    I d'nt see your post until now. Sorry. his name is David. he lives in Asia. about 2 years ago he bought a cue from you. I did not know that. he send me a letter a few months ago. very satisfied with your cue. He has won a few tournaments.

Comment

Here is my Ebay special. I paid $100 complete with mini butt, telescopic extension and aluminum case. Notice the MW tip.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14799[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14800[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14801[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14802[/ATTACH]
                      very nice looking cue. I wish you many high breaks.

Comment

• I'm trying to upload pictures but can't !!!!

Last edited by kadobau; 10 October 2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• opload photo

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
                          I'm trying to upload pictures but can't !!!!

There is a site called http://www.mijnalbum.nl/
                          You have to surf there. Then you choose option English. (This is done right above the screen). Then you must do the following:
                          1 - register them yourself, your email address and choosing a password.
                          2 - Opload your photos from your computer or labtop to your album. You will see the option: Want to opload photos?
                          3 - If your album is ready, each photo has 3 different address (URL address).
                          one of them is for the snookerfroum. You have to copy this URL address.
                          4 - You go to snookerfroum. You see an icon at the top of the screen: (insert image).
                          5 - If you choose to insert image, he asks you for a URL address. You have to paste the same URL address what you've copied
                          6 - Post the threat. Your photos are automatically recharged.
                          You do not pay for this site. It's free.
                          I hope this can help you.
                          regards,
                          Ramon

Comment

• A few Lindrum cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                              A few Lindrum cues

Looks great! I love the Morcues WL on the right.
                              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Thanks Myth..yeah, its a nice one

Comment

Working...
                                X