This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by 888 View Post
    Very good choice and very nice looking shaft there and the shaft looks same as my mate MW classic cue, is it ''ye olde ash cue'' the wording in MW logo? my mate was using this and i forget which year of the cue, some where around ''2002 - 2006''? i still remember it is not made in 2007 if i'm not wrong, some where around ''2002 - 2006'' or does not have the date. well... if i got a chance, i will bring along a good camera snap some pics :P

The cue of the spec is 56'' long black ebony, it is a 3/4 cue with 12'' to 14''inches short butt and the tip dia mm of the size is quite small to me other than that everything is very ok to me, the weight and the balance is fantastic, not too heavy and too light. ><
    no mate, just says handmade cue, mike Wooldridge 2007.

I do like them old custom badges though

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Heres some New Cues to my Collection.........Some Cues will be For Sale this Week!!...Private Message me for info.

5x Brand New Stunning Crispian Jones Cues
      4X Brand New Crispian Jones Stunning Mini Butts
      Brand New Stunning Maximus Precious Selected Ash 1pc Cue
      Master Cue Rocket 1pc Selected Shaft Ash

love the maccasser cues gazza, remind me of the olde ash cue which I am great fan of.

Comment

• My cue that has just come back from dave coutts and now she looks brand new (thanks dave)
        John Parris Ultimate 524 specs: 57.5 inch, 18oz, 9.25mm, 29.6mm

Last edited by rob s; 23 October 2013, 02:24 PM.
        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Looks great to me
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• What's on the plate with the chips ??? looks like conkers !

That socket looks overloaded at the back as well Rob

Couldn't see it clearly as someone has put a lump of wood in the way

Oh yes......cue looks stunning and a fine example of an early Ultimate . Looks like he has done a superb job for you
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              What's on the plate with the chips ??? looks like conkers !

That socket looks overloaded at the back as well Rob

Couldn't see it clearly as someone has put a lump of wood in the way

Oh yes......cue looks stunning and a fine example of an early Ultimate . Looks like he has done a superb job for you
              It's not chips Neil it's chopped up Apple and some grapes for my little girl, we are moving on Friday so the place is a mess with boxes everywhere! I should be packing but all I wanna do is go to the club to have a few frames :snooker:
              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Good man ......healthy food .

Tell your good lady that Snooker comes first .......lol !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• fantastic looking ultimate, best shaft I've seen on these pages, you can tell its a player!

Comment

• great looking cues rob, prefer the coutts cue though. love the arrows down the shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      fantastic looking ultimate, best shaft I've seen on these pages, you can tell its a player!
                      +1 to that

Comment

• Thanks Matty.

Comment

• Lovely Looking Ultimate Rob.

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                          My cue that has just come back from dave coutts and now she looks brand new (thanks dave)
                          John Parris Ultimate 524 specs: 57.5 inch, 18oz, 9.25mm, 29.6mm

Comment

• Ye Olde Ash replica with an old ash shaft. dave coutts has kindly done some work on.

58 inches long. 18 on. 9.8 tip.

Comment

• Like that ash colour. Was it made by glover cues?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                                Like that ash colour. Was it made by glover cues?
                                no mate, dunno who made cue originally, was an very old cue. maybe peradon and co.

Comment

Working...
                                X