• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a parris ive respliced cos ebony butt was rubbish,,,

Comment

• these are some of my latest additions to my collection,

Comment

• Jim, that Parris is beautiful! :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• quality work there jim, and nice collection

Comment

• had this cue for about 24 years now cost me £170 at the time https://picasaweb.google.com/1006603...53444692968594

Comment

• Very nice golden colour to the Ash ....you've looked after that cue well .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                [/URL]
                wow - the contrast of the black and red but is great

Comment

• Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                  My playing cue: Phoenix Master, lovely smooth golden ash shaft with plain ebony butt.
                  Specs: 58" long, 9.5mm ferrule, 17.8oz weight and 30mm butt.
                  Plays great!
                  Lovely cue. There is hardly anything more beautiful than plain ebony 1pc cues.

Comment

• Newest Collectible C Brand Custom Cue

My Newest member to my private Collection. Finest Selection Ash shaft with Laos Foxwood Butt splices and 3D Curly Maple middle splices. I picked the woods myself, and helped on the splicing works. Proud to put my own C Badge on it.
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                      My Newest member to my private Collection. Finest Selection Ash shaft with Laos Foxwood Butt splices and 3D Curly Maple middle splices. I picked the woods myself, and helped on the splicing works. Proud to put my own C Badge on it.
                      That is a good looking shaft, hope mine is as good when it arrives

Comment

• Sure. Finding a Stiff Ash/Maple, with 8-10oz weight for the shaft, is tougher to find than good arrows. Thanks for order
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Hunt & O'Byrne

A few pics of a beautiful late 1980's two-piece round butt (looks like rosewood / tulipwood) in maple, that I bought a few months back. Specs (were not exactly as advertised, so not a keeper): 59.5 inches long, 30.85mm butt, 18.7 oz balanced @ 19.25 inches, 9.2mm ferrule. Bullet straight, but the joint has moved about a milimetre.

2013-10-29-0007.jpg2013-10-29-0001.jpg2013-10-29-0002.jpg2013-10-29-0003.jpg2013-10-29-0004.jpg
                          Last edited by burwat292596; 30 October 2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by burwat292596 View Post
                            A few pics of a beautiful late 1980's two-piece round butt (looks like rosewood / tulipwood) in maple, that I bought a few months back. Specs (were not exactly as advertised, so not a keeper): 59.5 inches long, 30.85mm butt, 18.7 oz balanced @ 19.25 inches, 9.2mm ferrule. Bullet straight, but the joint has moved about a milimetre.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14946[/ATTACH]
                            Nice cue, i think the lower splices are macassar.

Comment

• Originally Posted by burwat292596 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14946[/ATTACH]
                              Nice cue. I've never seen an H&O 2pc. before(Canada, eh!). Just curious, what would be the approx. value of this cue?
                              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• I would be hoping for north of £500, but being maple and a two-piece could make or break the desirability contest...

Comment

Working...
                                X