This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by burwat292596 View Post
    A few pics of a beautiful late 1980's two-piece round butt (looks like rosewood / tulipwood) in maple, that I bought a few months back. Specs (were not exactly as advertised, so not a keeper): 59.5 inches long, 30.85mm butt, 18.7 oz balanced @ 19.25 inches, 9.2mm ferrule. Bullet straight, but the joint has moved about a milimetre.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14946[/ATTACH]
    WOOUUU !!!!! Hunt & O'Byrne from 1980's !!!!!!!!!! that is a nice one.

Comment

• Jason Owen Cue

After a 5 month wait my cue arrived yesterday. Had a cheeky frame with it before league yesterday, but not enough time to see if it will displace my parris as my playing cue. Can't fault Jason's work, done a top job and the spec is identical to what was asked for. 58", 9.5mm, 30mm, 18oz and bp 18". Currently sharing a home with one of my own in the stamford case. It goes quite well with that.

Comment

• Here are a few pictures of a Sheridan cue that I have been seeking for a few years now...

On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Here is a few shots of a nice John Parris Champion that I actually really like despite not being the biggest Parris fan...

Last edited by Stupree; 1 November 2013, 12:00 PM.
          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Beautiful cues , great j.pegs , not easy to photograph a cue .

Comment

• Yeah, great pics mate, you must have a very good camera, JP cue looks very nice

Comment

• Originally Posted by old school View Post
                Beautiful cues , great j.pegs , not easy to photograph a cue .
                Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Yeah, great pics mate, you must have a very good camera, JP cue looks very nice
                Thanks gents. I have had plenty of practice photographing cues with all the cues I have bought and sold over the last few years and the new camera has helped do justice to the craftsmanship. It also gives me a chance to learn how to use the thing
                On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• My new 3/4 John Parris Ultimate Cue Number 2296, specs are 58", 9.5mm, 30mm, 18.5oz, balanced at 17", jointed at 18", overall ebony butt length of 24", 7 arrows running right up to the ferrule, dark mature coloured ash shaft, stiff in feel.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Its a beauty Minnesota, can't get better quality than that. Just a very classic style cue and I think the 18" joint position makes it look really good against a nice shaft like that. Have you played with it yet?

Comment

• Stunning looking shaft on the Ultimate ....quality mate
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Looks excellent that mate

Comment

• Thanks guy been a very long wait 15 months!, not had the chance to try it out yet but will early next week if it plays as good as it looks I'll be happy

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            Its a beauty Minnesota, can't get better quality than that. Just a very classic style cue and I think the 18" joint position makes it look really good against a nice shaft like that. Have you played with it yet?
                            I've had all the fancy butts, so thought I'd go for a plain and simple style, I forgot how much I love the look of a plain ebony butt, just a little different jointed at 18"
                            Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 2 November 2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                              My new 3/4 John Parris Ultimate Cue Number 2296, specs are 58", 9.5mm, 30mm, 18.5oz, balanced at 17", jointed at 18", overall ebony butt length of 24", 7 arrows running right up to the ferrule, dark mature coloured ash shaft, stiff in feel.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Look like Jimmy White's cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                                Thanks guy been a very long wait 15 months!, not had the chance to try it out yet but will early next week if it plays as good as it looks I'll be happy
                                Lovely cue - hope you enjoy it pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X