This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post

Ash shaft with 4 x Ebony splices, red veneers, 4 x Tulipwood splices, red veneer then Snakewood front splice.
    Very nice indeed!
    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• New TW Mannock )
      Last edited by maxz; 24 November 2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Want! Looks like the one that has done the rounds around here with the 3 chevrons

Comment

• Originally Posted by maxz View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]15154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15156[/ATTACH] New TW Mannock )
          Thats amazing!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            Newly aquired Trevor White cue.

Length 57.25"
            Balance 17"
            Jointed at 16"
            Weight 17.79oz
            Tip Dia 8.50mm
            Butt dia 29.9mm

Ash shaft with 4 x Ebony splices, red veneers, 4 x Tulipwood splices, red veneer then Snakewood front splice.

Very very nice ( managed to remove green chalk marks near tip after these pictures were taken ). . .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15095[/ATTACH]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tidy looking cue bud.
            "Practice Makes Perfect"
            "He Who Endures Conquers"
            "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

• This is my first post. this is my John Parris ultimate cue that I bought about 5 years back to replace my Parris classic. I played with it for a few weeks and couldn't get on with it so went back to my old classic and its been in the case since then. The phrase "if its not broke don't fix it" comes to mind./IMG_1087.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally Posted by 8ball83 View Post
                This is my first post. this is my John Parris ultimate cue that I bought about 5 years back to replace my Parris classic. I played with it for a few weeks and couldn't get on with it so went back to my old classic and its been in the case since then. The phrase "if its not broke don't fix it" comes to mind./IMG_1087.JPG[/IMG]
                Can't see any pictures?

Comment

• I thought I managed to attach them but it didn't work. It wouldn't let me paste or attach the pictures with my post. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? I'm using a macbook if that helps

Comment

• Originally Posted by 8ball83 View Post
                    I thought I managed to attach them but it didn't work. It wouldn't let me paste or attach the pictures with my post. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? I'm using a macbook if that helps
                    You have to use an online host such as photobucket rather than directly hosting off your mac

Comment

• you also need 10 posts before you upload any pics.

Comment

• thanks for your help I will try again when I have posted 10 times

Comment

• just thought ide post some pics of my new mike wooldridge mannock rep custom made for me by mike,specs 58 1/2 ins long ,9.5 tip,tad under 18 oz ,,,.

Comment

• May i ask how long you had to wait for this to be made?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                              just thought ide post some pics of my new mike wooldridge mannock rep custom made for me by mike,specs 58 1/2 ins long ,9.5 tip,tad under 18 oz ,,,.
                              Very nice n stunning cue !

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                                May i ask how long you had to wait for this to be made?
                                wernt long but it all depends how busy mike is when you order.

Comment

Working...
                                X