Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for that I might just do that I will send Trevor e mail and see if he can help me out ha ha

Comment

• Get him to send my shorter extendable extension at the same time ...emailed twice an no reply
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Is it the old or new style one

Comment

• New style , got the cue in September ....i never knew he did them until i saw one on here . Otherwise i would have ordered it at the same time as the other 2 Extensions .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• He must be busy busy as per usual

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
              He must be busy busy as per usual
              Probably too busy making your new cue you've just ordered..... Lol!!

Lovely collection you've going in there bud..... Extremely jealous!!
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                Probably too busy making your new cue you've just ordered..... Lol!!

Lovely collection you've going in there bud..... Extremely jealous!!
                Thanks for that I keep telling myself no more but it's not working. I personally blame Trevor white for making such good cues.

Comment

• Glover 3/4 Ash & Ebony Cue

I have a huge soft spot for a Tony Glover cue especially when they have a lovely shaft like this one.

It's an ash shaft with beautifully even chevrons, the butt is tightly figured macassar and is jointed at 14.5" with a stainless steel joint that I am probably going to get Tony to swap out for a brass joint purely for aesthetics.

Specs are:
                  57.5" Long
                  9.9mm Tip
                  18oz
                  29.5mm Butt
                  Balance Point at 16 inches.

On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• I like the look of the silver joint looks good and a change from the norm. Also a nice way to identify your cue if it was ever to go missing.
                    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• Nice looking cue, and i would leave the joint too

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Thanks chaps. The joint being a different material from the ferrule puts me off and the stainless steel looks too cold and mechanical to me. Its gotta go!
                        Last edited by Stupree; 14 December 2013, 03:27 PM.
                        On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                          Thanks chaps. The joint being a different material from the ferrule puts me off and the stainless steel looks too cold and mechanical to me. Its gotta go!
                          I agree, I am very particular with these kind of things and it would drive me crazy too.
                          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• As the others say, keep the joint, it makes your cue different and it is quite nice as it is.

Comment

• Nope it's got to go! It would be like wearing odd socks which I just could not do
                              On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• bear in mind Tony's brass joint's have a really long pin from what i've seen so make sure it will still fit in your case lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X