This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
    Put a ballpark on it as a matter of interest. What you'd pay if you really wanted it. Without being ridiculous obviously.
    Well i don't want it so wouldn't even pay £15 for it, doubt you could even sell it on ebay

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I would say worthless, especially compared to your GBL cues Les
      Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Well i don't want it so wouldn't even pay £15 for it, doubt you could even sell it on ebay
      If you did want it? Two shafts remember.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
        If you did want it? Two shafts remember.
        Well if you have to have it, maybe £35

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well if you have to have it, maybe £35
          I might have gone a very little over that. The seller was some way out in my view.

Comment

• Here is my mastercue classic

58" 9.5 , 18oz

This was the first time I have fitted/shaped a tip . I'm pretty happy with the result . Next time I'm going to try and trim the edges of the tip to the proper mushroom shape .

Comment

• Can someone check out this link and tell me if this looks like an original John Parris and what it really is worth.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ557748594
              " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
              " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
              http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                Can someone check out this link and tell me if this looks like an original John Parris and what it really is worth.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ557748594
                Bad pictures and has had a few alterations but it looks original to me les - offer him 500 bucks - its worth about 300 british pounds with case and everything - i would try before you buy - persnally I think your Terry had a few better ones for sale - some of the older Parris cues were very good though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  Bad pictures and has had a few alterations but it looks original to me les - offer him 500 bucks - its worth about 300 british pounds with case and everything - i would try before you buy - persnally I think your Terry had a few better ones for sale - some of the older Parris cues were very good though.
                  I am going to throw $200 at him and see what he says. I have my new GBL which is awesome but I love cues...LOL

Comment

I am going to throw $200 at him and see what he says. I have my new GBL which is awesome but I love cues...LOL
                    Well that seems logical!
                    You ask for advice then totally ignore it

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                      He's going to tell you to feck off lol... you're not going to able to pull the wool over someone's eyes that clearly knows his cues!
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                        He's going to tell you to feck off lol... you're not going to able to pull the wool over someone's eyes that clearly knows his cues!
                        Well that went over like a bad bomb....LOL His quote "WTF......you bother me on a Sunday for a cheap bid like that" I think if he could have crawled through my iPad he would of punched me square in the face. Oh well can't blame a guy for trying.

Comment

• Not being an expert.......but is that a Parris joint ? and do you have to take the rubber off before putting the extension in [ No funny comments.....i've just read it back ]
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Not being an expert.......but is that a Parris joint ? and do you have to take the rubber off before putting the extension in [ No funny comments.....i've just read it back ]
                            I wondered that same thing but I did not get that far.

Comment

Well that went over like a bad bomb....LOL His quote "WTF......you bother me on a Sunday for a cheap bid like that" I think if he could have crawled through my iPad he would of punched me square in the face. Oh well can't blame a guy for trying.
                              It would have been better if you phoned him and recorded the call for us to listen to... the problem with most people selling cues... 99 times out of 100 they will know what the cue's value is, though sometimes you can get a real bargain when the seller has little knowledge of what he/she's selling...
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Tony Glover cue: 57 inches, 9.9mm, 29.5mm butt, 17.5oz.

Comment

Working...
                                X