This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Glover Multi-Spliced

Just a few quick snaps of the latest addition which I bought having been cueless (well actual players anyway) for three weeks now while Tony Glover carries out some work on two other cues.

Craftsmanship is second to none as you can see by the pictures and the cue plays great, far stiffer than I usually like but is certainly not lifeless like many stiff cues I've had.

On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Very nice cue

Comment

• Was that the one on eBay? I was in two minds about getting it as specs were good

Comment

• Who made the case mate.? Looks lovely

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
            Was that the one on eBay? I was in two minds about getting it as specs were good
            Yes it was mate - Great cue and a really good seller

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
            Who made the case mate.? Looks lovely
            Case was made by Graham Hardy (Snooker Warrior) and is a nice piece of casemaking
            On Cue Facebook Page
            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Bought a couple of cues recently ( Andy Gibbs bocote & pearwood cue, and hand spliced willie smith british record cue ), so thought I'd picture them all together for the 1st time

Willie Smith is a bit stumpy at 54.5"
              Last edited by billabong; 6 February 2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                Bought a couple of cues recently ( Andy Gibbs bocote & pearwood cue, and hand spliced willie smith british record cue ), so thought I'd picture them all together for the 1st time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15682[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15683[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15684[/ATTACH]

Willie Smith is a bit stumpy at 54.5"
                Nice mate...and you still want more!

Comment

• IMG_1089.jpgIMG_1087.jpgIMG_1089.jpg
                  Last edited by 8ball83; 6 February 2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Never planned to own more than 2 cues really ( snooker & pool ).

It just got addictive , the buying and selling thing.

What I need is a nice T.W. for snooker . Any ideas mrbluejay

Comment

• Originally Posted by 8ball83 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]15685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15686[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15685[/ATTACH]
                      Very nice , did you wait long for it ?

Comment

• IMG_1090.jpgIMG_1093.jpg

Comment

• I got it roughly 5 years ago and think I only had to wait about 6 months. Ive hardly used it I prefer my second hand Parris Classic that I bought 14 years ago for £160
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by 8ball83 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]15687[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15688[/ATTACH]
                            Quite an unusual design, is that pool spec then ???

Comment

• My classic is pool spec but I would say this it more of a snooker spec the tip is 9-9.5 mm

Comment

• Start of a new collection - "the full snakes" may be a while before it's friends arrive though..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Old cue collector --
                                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X