• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    a half case now would buy a new car!
    been trying to get on www.wyliefinewines.co.uk/ but cannot for some reason, to see if any are available and for how much

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    LOL - I remember this specifically as I won the half-case in a charity fun auction with a bid of £500 - I thought I had no chance
    a half case now would buy a new car!

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
    just seen what the newman went for on ebay mate, £110 someone robbed someone lol. how come i always miss these bargins. loverly bit of wood that
    Funnily enough i just found that out myself before logging on here. Was checking up on a sellers feedback who is selling another cue i fancy when it jumped out at me. I didn't get it for that price, but took it and the Burwat in a part exchange deal

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    same - the cost now is mental, when i bought it it was an indecent £120 a bottle!
    LOL - I remember this specifically as I won the half-case in a charity fun auction with a bid of £500 - I thought I had no chance

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    1982 - that was a good year for mouton
    I remember having a half case of that, if only I kept a few
    same - the cost now is mental, when i bought it it was an indecent £120 a bottle!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    lol sadly not really, i have gone to town with the wine list at le channel before now and once on my wife's birthday we battered a few bottles of 1982 chateau mouton rothschild, that was some BBQ though !!
    1982 - that was a good year for mouton
    I remember having a half case of that, if only I kept a few

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    oops! Most expensive drink that you ever had then ?
    lol sadly not really, i have gone to town with the wine list at le channel before now and once on my wife's birthday we battered a few bottles of 1982 chateau mouton rothschild, that was some BBQ though !!

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    oops! Most expensive drink that you ever had then ?

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    [QUOTE=mattyshinobi22;631918]
    £110 that's stupidly cheap.[/QUOTE

cheers mate, rub it in lol
    lol happens to us all. i once sold a mitsubishi evo on ebay with no reserve (i was in the pub!) it sold for about 2k less than it was worth!

Leave a comment:

• mattyshinobi22
    replied
    [QUOTE=ADR147;631917]£110 that's stupidly cheap.[/QUOTE

cheers mate, rub it in lol

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
    just seen what the newman went for on ebay mate, £110 someone robbed someone lol. how come i always miss these bargins. loverly bit of wood that
    £110 that's stupidly cheap.

Leave a comment:

• mattyshinobi22
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    At least 20 years old ultra rare Tony Ions replica of 1274 Newman cue, and a Glover Burwat Champion replica, to go with my Glover Ye Olde Ash replica.
    Newman is 57" 10mm stamped 17 oz, but is very light at 15.4 oz, balance point is 14.5"
    Burwat is 58" 9.5 mm stamped 16 oz, but is actually 17.7 oz, balance point is 17.5"

Leave a comment:

• willtyson
    replied
    Any of those makers would make that design look great! Keep us updated mate :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• farrelld91
    replied
    Could be right there mate good advice

May well be another trevor white, mw, coutts im not sure

I play uk pool and snooker, that cue has an 8.5 tip on it and when im cueing well snookers a doddle, when cueing bad its not pretty
    So i may keep that as my pool cue and get a larger tip cue from trevor and have double threat tw in my case haha

Leave a comment:

• willtyson
    replied
    If you're going for a full wenge butt I would personally leave it at that! Who is going to be making it for you? :snooker:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X