• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Les don't forget to look at the joint, it should look same as this

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Also Les don't forget to look at the joint, it should look same as this
      Thanks guys. I emailed him last night again and told him I am not driving 2 hours until I see some photos so he replied and said he would find away to get me some photos. I will post them when I get them. He did not mention anything about extensions so I take it does not come with any. Does anyone know if any other extensions work such as GBL, Yiang Yang, Woods and I guess you can buy them on EBay.
      Last edited by lesedwards; 30 March 2014, 10:42 AM.
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
        Thanks guys. I emailed him last night again and told him I am not driving 2 hours until I see some photos so he replied and said he would find away to get me some photos. I will post them when I get them.
        Or alternatively send these pics to him and ask him if it is exactly the same, if it turns out he has lied to you once you have driven there, then belt him

Comment

• I can't do pics on an email, I know I should learn but it just doesn't interest me, that's what I've got kids for lol.
          Les I don't know if this means anything, but sometimes the badge looks pure white in pics on the forum but in real life they are slightly off white, maybe you could call it ivory ( thanks to ADR who helped me when I bought one)
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

.. Does anyone know if any other extensions work such as GBL, Yiang Yang, Woods and I guess you can buy them on EBay.
            No they won't fit, but easily bought on ebay

Comment

He says he will take $460 CDN which I guess is not bad. 57" 9,5 mm 18 oz 29.5 mm
              Well that seems to equate to £250, i would buy them all day long at that price !!
              £487 brand new, sell on ebay around £400 i reckon

Comment

• That trevor white cue of callys as got to be in my all time top 5 stunning looking cue.

Comment

• My new maximus on its way to me, cue is the middle one of the pics with golden amboyna burl.

https://th-th.facebook.com/maximuscu...type=1&theater

Comment

• Funny the one on the left is a custom order for a young lad in our pool league lol

Comment

• Tell him mine is better! No seriously its a nice looking cue, just maple which is boring.

Comment

• I have seen a maximus yet that wasnt a good cue they have all been very good
                        have you bought this to do you until your jp ultimate is ready??

Comment

• Well I've thought about getting one for a while and I spoke to Stu at green baize about this back in October last year.

Maximus didn't get back to him until January and then when Stu put his order in the custom orders were left out by mistake. So I should have had this late February so at last its finally coming.

I didn't really factor in the jpu as I'd probably have bought this regardless. The jpu will be kept even if I don't adapt to it as it will only ever increase in value when JP retires and that was in my thoughts when I ordered it.

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

That is my favourite style of butt! Four secondary splices straight to the ebony is very classy. Let us know how it plays once you get it cueman...
                            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Nice ash shaft.
                              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Does anyone own a John Parris Exclusive that they can post a few photos of, especially the badge. This guy selling his cue says he does not no how to email me some photos. I need some photos of one to compare. He says it is a year old.
                                hi Les have you seen/bought the Exclusive?
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X