This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

That does look good mate oil finish to on the butt which I think looks better

Comment

• Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
      That does look good mate oil finish to on the butt which I think looks better
      thanks mate, yeah I asked for an oil finish I cant stand lacquer!

Comment

• Very nice indeed, looks better than the pics maximus used on their FB page.

Comment

• Thanks mate, It feels and looks even better in the hand you can just feel the quality. have you got your cue yet?

Comment

• Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
            Thanks mate, It feels and looks even better in the hand you can just feel the quality. have you got your cue yet?
            No UK Mail let me down big time. Parcel never made it to the local depot and I got a text this morning telling me there is a possible delay. Then I checked the website and now there is a revised delivery date of Monday, hopefully it was just late and not gone missing or worse still damaged in transit.

Trying to forget about it to be honest, the whole ordering process hasn't been a good one from my point of view, still **** happens, just always seems to happen to me more than others!

Comment

• sorry your to hear you had problems getting it today mate, sure it will be fine and you get it on Monday...mine was about an hour late after the hour slot that I was told, I was starting to think I'd not be getting today myself.

Comment

uk mail are usually quite good stu sent that precious to me yesterday and I received it today and I am in northern Ireland

Comment

• Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                  uk mail are usually quite good stu sent that precious to me yesterday and I received it today and I am in northern Ireland
                  That is what is worrying me. I live closer to GB than either of you and for a parcel not to make its way down to the Midlands after being collected from Newcastle at noon yesterday makes me think something has happened to it. Anyway, what will be will be.

Comment

Hope it turns up ok mate

Comment

• What was the price of the Maximus ultimate Minnesota ?

Comment

• I promised Stu that the price I paid would be between me and him yesterday sorry mate, but it was a total bargain I even got a matching mini butt chucked in with it, which I forgot to take a photo of!!!! lol
                        Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 11 April 2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Stunning cue, I am a sucker for chevrons. Hope cue arrives safe and sound cueman I hate waiting for deliveries, always worry something will go wrong.

Comment

• Cheers mate, yeah I love my chevrons also , I apologize about the feet in the video check this out the cut rosewood as I turn the butt gives a sort of hologram effect never seen that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkhWTmlYe8

Comment

• Says the video is private mate..

Comment

• Ok thanks forgot to change it, it's public now

Comment

Working...
                                X