Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my beautiful cue http://s91.photobucket.com/user/vikt...0Vintage%20Cue

A splendid Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue, couldn't dream of playing with another cue than this one! The extensions are top notch too!!!

Specs:
    1pc
    58"
    18oz
    9,5mm tip
    30mm butt
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

• Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
      Here's my beautiful cue http://s91.photobucket.com/user/vikt...0Vintage%20Cue

A splendid Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue, couldn't dream of playing with another cue than this one! The extensions are top notch too!!!

Specs:
      1pc
      58"
      18oz
      9,5mm tip
      30mm butt
      Very nice :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
        Here's my beautiful cue http://s91.photobucket.com/user/vikt...0Vintage%20Cue

Specs:
        1pc
        58"
        18oz
        9,5mm tip
        30mm butt
        What can I say, the man is a genius. Hope you enjoy your cue. Very nice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Very nice too

Comment

• Very nice cue viktortheman, how does it play? If you don't mind me asking what is the balance point?

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

"vintage" how old is it?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I think its the name of Mike's new ready made range of cues, he has a tiger cue as well as vintage along with the legend model.

Comment

know about Legend but not heard of the other two. cheers for the info

Comment

just popped onto his website and they are there

Comment

• Lovely cue, as cueman asked how does it play? Is shaft stiff?

Comment

• I've only played with it once (yesterday) and I'm not completely sure I can answer the questions with accuracy but my first impression is that the balance point lies around 16" +/- 1". The shaft; it's not very stiff but absolutely in the stiff category. The shaft is absolute quality and after 6 hours of playing, with sweaty hands, the cue went smoothly through the bridge without any problem at all. I've had cues that get "glued" in the bridge after some time and that is devastating but that's not an issue here.

In addition, I also want to say that the BlackSpin ferrule makes it a lot more easier to actually aim and hit the cue ball as intended since the contrast between black and white is clearly visible. So, the BlackSpin is not only cool to look at but a great aim enhancer too

To sum up; simply a stunning cue! Everyone should give themselves a chance to play with a MW cue.
                        Last edited by Viktortheman; 13 April 2014, 07:45 AM.
                        #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

• Nice looking Cue, I like the looks of the Black Spin Ferule. I just contacted Mike about some tips I bought back in Feb and finally had a chance to get a couple on and found out they are that batch that where spongy and the sides keep fraying. Mike emailed me this morning and said send them back and he will replace them. What a great guy.
                          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• My recently acquired Mastercue M4 "Royal" - 58", 18.75 oz, 9.9mm tip.

Lovely cue, nicely balanced and great feel to it.

Comment

• My Tony Glover
                              1pc plain ebony
                              57“,9.9mm tip, 29.5butt, 17.5oz. It plays really well.

Comment

• This is my fourth cue.

Mastercue, one piece maple shaft with purple heart splices that aren't as purple as I was hoping for. 58.75 inches, 18.5oz, 9.5mm tip.

IMAG0225.jpgIMAG0226.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X