X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
    This is my fourth cue.

Mastercue, one piece maple shaft with purple heart splices that aren't as purple as I was hoping for. 58.75 inches, 18.5oz, 9.5mm tip.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16156[/ATTACH]
    Nice cue. All maple shafts i saw from Mastercue have been very good quality so far.
    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Thanks, it does play well.

I sold my O'Min to a guy from the club (I wasn't playing for a month and offered him to 'try before he buys', which he didn't) and now he is buying a Woods Cue (company in America) after three to four months of use. Reason I sold it originally was because I was blaming my 'tools' and thought that giving a maple cue a go would help me play better/be a nice change.

Comment

• Are Woods American? I always thought they were Australian but have noticed they advertise their prices in GBP on their website. They spell words like 'colour' the proper way too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bradwight View Post
          Are Woods American? I always thought they were Australian but have noticed they advertise their prices in GBP on their website. They spell words like 'colour' the proper way too.
          The bloke I was speaking to said it is in America. I went on their facebook page and in the comments section they replied to a person saying it is $xxx.xx USD.

I doubt it is Australian. There are only two known cue makers here - Peter Hanley and Zakks cue. Anyone that has a custom made cue that I have met, it has always been a Peter Hanley.

Comment

• I thought Woods Cues are from China?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              I thought Woods Cues are from China?
              Yea me too. I bought one off Ebay with case, extension and mini butt $100 delivered to Canada. Just an average run if the mill cue. They actually make a good cue which they call a 3 star. It has 3 stars on the badge.
              " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
              " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
              http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Woods are based in China, it's very common for Asian based sellers to deal in USD.
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• Ah, I bought a pack a couple of packs months ago and thought they were fake. Spongy as hell and taken off in a day. That's good to know. Didn't buy them off Mike though.
                  Steve

Comment

• Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
                    Thanks, it does play well.

I sold my O'Min to a guy from the club (I wasn't playing for a month and offered him to 'try before he buys', which he didn't) and now he is buying a Woods Cue (company in America) after three to four months of use. Reason I sold it originally was because I was blaming my 'tools' and thought that giving a maple cue a go would help me play better/be a nice change.
                    A mate received his new Master Cue Exclusive today. And again, very nice and clean maple shaft. Top balance, nice taper. Awesome!
                    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Just Landed )

Comment

• Originally Posted by maxz View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]16195[/ATTACH] Just Landed )
                        very nice!

Comment

• Originally Posted by maxz View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16195[/ATTACH] Just Landed )
                          Very nice

Comment

• Stunning cues mate.

Comment

• Thanks Guys )

Comment

• A few customs almost ready to go. Just to retip one. Frayed after trying it out. JRC to post pics shortly

Comment

Working...
                                X