X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
    Did I sell you the pool cue stupree???
    You certainly did Darren, its a lovely cue indeed and has been altered by Dave Coutts since. Both of these cues may be leaving me so if you know of anyone after a beautiful 8 ball cue let me know. Trades always welcome
    I thought I recognised it lol

Comment

• On ebay now....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=261500976720

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2615009841...84.m1555.l2649

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
      Just got my snooker spec hickory cue delivered from Tony Glover yesterday so I now have a coordinating pair :snooker:

Snooker Cue - 57.75" - 17oz - 9.15mm - 28mm butt

Pool Cue - 56" - 16.75oz - 7.5mm tip - 27mm butt

On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Look great someone will get a stunning cue (or two). Butts too skinny for me, i like a beyonce style butt. Goodluck with sale.

Comment

• Hi

my cues, balls and tips collection

alex

unnamed (6).jpgunnamed (9).jpgunnamed (10).jpgunnamed (11).jpgunnamed.jpg

Comment

• Tip picture looks excellent
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• but what to put in next time.....only question. Always think next or other gives you better play.

Alex

Comment

• Nice balls! do you get any cuemakers there alex? must have good woods to choose from in russia to build with.

Comment

• Nice collection, how did you get the O'Min Union? Which is the best playing cue out of those?

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
                    Nice balls! do you get any cuemakers there alex? must have good woods to choose from in russia to build with.
                    Hi justf,

a lot cuemakers but all of them can make only a cue for pyramid not snooker as of traditions i guess, I would never give an order to the best of them to make for me a snooker stick, even afraid to imagine how it would look like!!!
                    another matter english cue makers, respect to all of them.

.......Roony Roony make a goal for you now!!!!

JP the best!!!

good woods a lot but special kinds as ebony rosewood etc think not!!!

Alex

Comment

• My eyes have been opened a wee bit with this cue, i wasn't expecting a lot to be honest but this cue is a cracker
                      Brand new but has been refinished to give it an "edge"
                      Specs: 58", 9.6, 18.3 oz, 29 butt, 17 1/4" balance point

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        Nice collection, how did you get the O'Min Union? Which is the best playing cue out of those?

hi cueman,

O'min Union I got month ago from my german best mate, ex-pro player

dealing with O'min directly as his wife is Thai. Since the first game in Berlin I prefer this cue even to my favorite JP traditional.

Felt bit short fiestly as 145 cm to 147 of JP but so so good balanced this Omin ! Few days ago I made 38 in a game.

Alex

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          My eyes have been opened a wee bit with this cue, i wasn't expecting a lot to be honest but this cue is a cracker
                          Brand new but has been refinished to give it an "edge"
                          Specs: 58", 9.6, 18.3 oz, 29 butt, 17 1/4" balance point
                          looks a nice cue, never seen them before, what sort of money do they go for?

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Dunns : probably the best Dunns cue I have seen.
                            What did you have done (no pun) to it and who by?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                              looks a nice cue, never seen them before, what sort of money do they go for?
                              Seems like £166 delivered to UK, with a case too
                              http://www.dunns-cues.com/snooker%20...nd%20sets.html

Comment

• Nice Dunns cue, very nice grain, have you played with it yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X