Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgjohn parris paragon,waiting time 11 months.58".9.65 tip.around 18.25 to 18.5 oz.30 mm butt.balance 17.75".stiff with good flex.not a best looking cue but best playing so far.dont like the flashy brass ferrule and replace it with black fiber ferrule.

Comment

• is it a recent purchase?
      round butt special order?
      what I meant was you only received it recently
      Last edited by DeanH; 1 July 2014, 09:37 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Badge looks higher up than usual ......similar to Jimmy White .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          is it a recent purchase?
          john parris paragon receive 2 weeks ago,wrong spec and length but play really good,original spec is 57" .10 mm tip and 18.25 oz.easy to apply stuns and spin,rare from parris.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Badge looks higher up than usual ......similar to Jimmy White .
            Yes I'm aware of that too.but is 100% genuine parris cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              is it a recent purchase?
              john parris paragon receive 2 weeks ago,wrong spec and length but play really good,original spec is 57" .10 mm tip and 18.25 oz.easy to apply stuns and spin,rare from parris.
              rare ... maybe fewer people order round butts
              glad you like it though-if it suits you that is all that counts
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Not saying it wasn't genuine , just wondered if you asked for the badge to be higher up
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Not saying it wasn't genuine , just wondered if you asked for the badge to be higher up
                  Sorry about that,I'm just joking.i didn't ask anything other than the spec.forgot to mention it is Macassar ebony butt.splice not all even but acceptable.is a good quality tool.

Comment

• John Parris Limited ( to 1 only ) cue, has arrived. It is very very nice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      John Parris Limited ( to 1 only ) cue, has arrived. It is very very nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16637[/ATTACH]

Very nice Indeed this is. Pool spec of this beauty was The only reason it went for sale. Enjoy it bud :snooker:

Comment

John Parris Limited ( to 1 only ) cue, has arrived. It is very very nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16637[/ATTACH]
                        Wow that is nice.

Comment

• Lovely cue billabong, glad it found a good home. You have something very unique there mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo
                            It's unique in a way you either love it or hate it.
                            That covers everything in the universe there Leo

Comment

That covers everything in the universe there Leo
                              yeah kind of thought that when I read it, think i will delete that post

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                yeah kind of thought that when I read it, think i will delete that post
                                I know what you mean though ( I think ). Unique doesn't always equate with beauty, in the eye of everyone ?

I love it though ( unsurprisingly ). You need to see it in the flesh. :snooker:
                                Last edited by billabong; 13 July 2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X