X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Watts has been spending some serious money !! very nice too

[/URL]

Comment

• My latest cue from Ton Praram! Probably one of the best cues i have seen! on par with any John Parris Ultimate i've seen! and i have seen a lot.
      Jack was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Comment

• very nice les still not settled on one i see lol

Comment

• I saw those photos on the TP facebook page last week, really nice looking cue. How did you arrange to have a limited edition and how was the transaction? Did you pay any import duty or hidden extras as this is the only thing that puts me off ordering direct with any overseas cue maker?

Comment

• I messaged him through Facebook and asked for a Limited Edition series. transaction was flawless and i only had to pay £20 duties as he marked it as a return.

Comment

• Wonderful shaft with those chevrons. The green is erm, different. How does it play? Dunno why but i fancy a pea fritter.

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                My latest cue from Ton Praram! Probably one of the best cues i have seen! on par with any John Parris Ultimate i've seen! and i have seen a lot.
                Jack was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

More to the point have you played with it and what's it like compared with other cues you have played with?

Comment

• Hi Les lovely shaft and the butt is different for sure!...ha ha..... What price was it Deliverd les?

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  More to the point have you played with it and what's it like compared with other cues you have played with?

Comment

• Will post some pictures of the Stamford I have just got.

Comment

• Only arrived today. Got home and straight into the snooker room, cue is a solid hitter, feels very nice, it seems to pot around the black spot on its own! Oh no that's what Fedia would say lol. Seriously though the cue has a great feel and early signs are very good. I also got a 3 wide 1 piece full leather case from Jack at the same time, and for £140 it's very well made.

Comment

Only arrived today. Got home and straight into the snooker room, cue is a solid hitter, feels very nice, it seems to pot around the black spot on its own! Oh no that's what Fedia would say lol. Seriously though the cue has a great feel and early signs are very good. I also got a 3 wide 1 piece full leather case from Jack at the same time, and for £140 it's very well made.
                        Lol fedia has said that on his latest cue too

Comment

Only arrived today. Got home and straight into the snooker room, cue is a solid hitter, feels very nice, it seems to pot around the black spot on its own! Oh no that's what Fedia would say lol. Seriously though the cue has a great feel and early signs are very good. I also got a 3 wide 1 piece full leather case from Jack at the same time, and for £140 it's very well made.
                          I also saw this one on facebook. A wicked eye-catcher.
                          Very brave to order a design like this. Respect

I have one on order with a more traditional design...will post pictures...about 4 weeks left!
                          mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY ARSENAL! A MIKE WOOLDRIDGE 1 PIECE AND A NORTH WALES CASE

Comment

• Very nice Les, and a case without protection too eh ? That'll not be like that for long. .

I see the cases on Crispian's site have the brass ends on, now . .

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                                ...I see the cases on Crispian's site have the brass ends on, now . .
                                Where you looking for that, can't find it

Comment

Working...
                                X