Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure the cue is quality les, but I think the shaft look a bit amateurish tbh

Comment

• Is it a longer cue les.

Comment

• 59 & 3/4 Jim

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          sure the cue is quality les, but I think the shaft look a bit amateurish tbh
          Thanks for that Leo!!!!!!!! The shaft is actually very good

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
            Thanks for that Leo!!!!!!!! The shaft is actually very good
            Looks wise I have to agree with him. If this was a custom made cue I'd be quite disappointed if this turned up with the cost of them.

I know the playing quality should be the main priority, but if this was a JPU we'd have about 5 pages of criticism by now!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              sure the cue is quality les, but I think the shaft look a bit amateurish tbh
              whats an amateurish shaft? never heard of that

Comment

• Nice Cue Les i like the butt design, does it have black spin ferrule as cannot see from pics!

Gaz.

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

don't worry les, there will allways be some who value style over substance. if it plays well alls well

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
                    Only arrived today. Got home and straight into the snooker room, cue is a solid hitter, feels very nice, it seems to pot around the black spot on its own! Oh no that's what Fedia would say lol. Seriously though the cue has a great feel and early signs are very good. I also got a 3 wide 1 piece full leather case from Jack at the same time, and for £140 it's very well made.
                    Is that the cue that was £140 or the case or both?

If that's the cue that looks like a bargain!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Nice Cue Les i like the butt design, does it have black spin ferrule as cannot see from pics!

Gaz.
                      Yes mate it has a blackspin ferule

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guywp88 View Post
                        Is that the cue that was £140 or the case or both?

If that's the cue that looks like a bargain!!
                        Just the case for £140

Comment

• 20140628_194424_resized.jpg20140628_194431_resized.jpg20140811_054016_resized.jpg
                          My new MW =D One of the most perfect looking shaft i have seen. Arrows are perfectly even.
                          In progressing!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]16792[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16794[/ATTACH]
                            My new MW =D One of the most perfect looking shaft i have seen. Arrows are perfectly even.
                            First t cue off Les147 and then yours !!! (Two beautiful cues).
                            very nice. Nice shaft.
                            I hope it suits your game !!!

Comment

• Beautiful cue jason, amazing shaft, one of the very best i have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16792[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16794[/ATTACH]
                                Wow !!!! wish I have a MW tooo ~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X