Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice collection jason, ive never owned a aurora cue what are they like?? Robin cues look great there mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
      Nice collection jason, ive never owned a aurora cue what are they like?? Robin cues look great there mate.
      Auroras cue are not bad. Just one thing dont like about them are their finishing with lacquer. Yeah Robin cues are great as always =D
      In progressing!!

Comment

• the latest hitter ash,mahogany,bloodwood/58.25/9.4/28.25/16.5bp/17oz/medium stiff and responsive

Last edited by j6uk; 14 September 2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
          Auroras cue are not bad. Just one thing dont like about them are their finishing with lacquer. Yeah Robin cues are great as always =D
          I think despite all the cloak and dagger business about Airin, the cues are pretty good, I would say they are a bit on the pricey side though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
            I think despite all the cloak and dagger business about Airin, the cues are pretty good, I would say they are a bit on the pricey side though.
            don't you mean Richard?

don't think he/they used lacquer though?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              don't you mean Richard?

don't think he/they used lacquer though?
              They do on the butts, real glass like finish. Mine started cracking, had to get it refinished by Andy Travis, he did a great job.

Comment

• Took delivery of a very nice Tyrone cue the other week, it's the first one I've had and I am very impressed with it.

There is a fuller review on the On Cue facebook page but the skinny is that its quality from tip to butt :snooker:

On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                  Took delivery of a very nice Tyrone cue the other week, it's the first one I've had and I am very impressed with it.

There is a fuller review on the On Cue facebook page but the skinny is that its quality from tip to butt :snooker:

first time I hear of this cuemaker !!!!
                  The shaft looks great,, bdw !!!

Comment

• The shaft colour look a bit fair, compared to those old cue. 😊

Comment

• But the arrows certainly look impressively

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                        Took delivery of a very nice Tyrone cue the other week, it's the first one I've had and I am very impressed with it.

I rate his cues very highly, the chap I play with plays with a Tyrone cue and IMO one of the nicest cues I've ever played with.

Comment

• Stunning looking arrows on this . ADR was telling me how highly he rates his cues .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Stunning looking arrows on this . ADR was telling me how highly he rates his cues .
                            I had heard great things from a few people whose opinion I trust so was compelled to take a look for myself and they were all correct.
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• 25 year old Parris cue made in 1989 with nice chevrons on the underside of the badge (hotpot style), might be up for sale soon:
                              Specs:
                              Length: 56.75 inch
                              Ferrule: 9mm
                              Weight: 19oz
                              Jointed at 16 inch, balance point at 18 inch
                              Leather pad in butt

Last edited by rob s; 15 September 2014, 10:22 AM.
                              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• ah, so it was you who got this off ebay, cleaned up nicely as I recall it had tape on the butt.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X