This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Ramon if you don't mind what was the cost all in all,TBF never seen a bad review for these.
    of course I don't mind. Well, the Cost: Cue + Min butt + VAT + Shipping cost: 420 GBP. ( Is not the same VAT as Stu has payed for the cue, What stu has payed is much more !!!! ). I have never seen a bad review either. Maximus are great players.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Ramon i have had many of these Maximus Cues and they are great very responsive like you said and most of it is down to the way they are weighted aswell as the shafts which are fantastic.

The biggest problem with Maximus when they first came out was the finish on them which was Terrible Laquer like finish, but now Stu and Max at Greenbaize are Re-Finishing all the Maximus Cues they get in which has made a Massive difference to the cues, as i have said previously i have been dealing with Master Cue for many years and thought they were the Best Value for Money Cues on the Market but i gotta say when Maximus start putting Oil Finish on all there Cues from New these will be Better in my Opinion as long as they dont do what master cue has done and gone too Big to Quick and Mass Produce them as thats when the Quality goes down alittle in my opinion.

Gaz.
      Well, I'm with you on that one,, oil finish is better. This was orderd by my brother a few months ago. He had to cansel his order (temporarily).
      Stu had agreed with him, waiting with selling the cue until he comes back. So, the cue was from start by maximus oil finished.
      As you know, each cue has its own character, Gazz,,
      What I have noticed with maximus is, each player can use to it very fast. !!!!! As for master cue, never tryd one, but heard very good revw about them. You have sold many of them yourself !!!!
      anyway, as you said, I hope that Maximus in future will finishes all cues with Oile!!! If not,, players can Always ask Stu to do that. He does a great job as well .
      Ultimately, a matter of personal preference. As long as you can enjoy your game.

Comment

• The reviews have been good for mainly ultimate range. Has anybody tried the lower ranges? Is the quality of craftsmanship as good?

Comment

• I have a Maximus Precious and it's stunning. Got the Doctor to fit one of his Black ferrule's, Currently using a Black King tip and loving every shot with the Cue.

Comment

• This cue has had me smiling all day today It arrived this morning and first impressions were really good, it was a looker and felt nice in the hand and responded well to all my 'off-table' checks for feel and responsiveness. I've had this feeling before many many times but this ONE is different as getting it on the pool table (yep it's pool spec) gave me a feel and a confidence I have not possessed for a few years now. I was threading the cue ball through those little gaps and opening up angles with a little touch of side here and there as needed, I was playing MY game.

The cue is another example of Martin's great work and is supremely crafted and has all the attributes of a great cue.

Specs are: 57.75" - 8mm - 17oz - 29mm

Last edited by Stupree; 22 October 2014, 08:00 PM.
            On Cue Facebook Page
            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
              This cue has had me smiling all day today It arrived this morning and first impressions were really good, it was a looker and felt nice in the hand and responded well to all my 'off-table' checks for feel and responsiveness. I've had this feeling before many many times but this was ONE is different as getting it on the pool table (yep it's pool spec) gave me a feel and a confidence I have not possessed for a few years now. I was threading the cue ball through those little gaps and opening up angles with a little touch of side here and there as needed, I was playing MY game.

The cue is another example of Martin's great work and is supremely crafted and has all the attributes of a great cue.

Specs are: 57.75" - 8mm - 17oz - 29mm

Is that the one Andrew originally had for sale? Half tempted myself at the time but just that little bit too short

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

No it wasn't but I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it for the first time, I even searched back through photos that Andrew had posted to see for myself.
                On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Nice Cue with a stunning shaft hope it plays as well as it looks, yes Martin is very under estimated as he is a great cue maker at very reasonable prices.

Gaz.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                    Nice Cue with a stunning shaft hope it plays as well as it looks, yes Martin is very under estimated as he is a great cue maker at very reasonable prices.

Gaz.
                    Cheers Gaz
                    On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• Beautiful cue stupree, i reallyt like that. Well done on getting that stunner.

Comment

• Hope you V.I.P.'s don't mind a mere minion like myself posting here, but I had to add my

congratulations to Stu, on finding the one. Very nice cue there sir. .

I take it all other cues will be being sold on, at mates rates, to fellow members ?

Like Mike Fearnley found, better to just get rid of other cues, as they're just a distraction. . . .

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                          Hope you V.I.P.'s don't mind a mere minion like myself posting here, but I had to add my

I take it all other cues will be being sold on, at mates rates, to fellow members ?

Like Mike Fearnley found, better to just get rid of other cues, as they're just a distraction. . . .
                          You'll just have to wait till your birthday next year for another mate
                          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

nice one Stu
                            looks and a player for you...
                            win win
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                              Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              Hope you V.I.P.'s don't mind a mere minion like myself posting here, but I had to add my

You'll just have to wait till your birthday next year for another mate
                              I have a birthday next year, if your giving any away
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                My eyes have been opened a wee bit with this cue, i wasn't expecting a lot to be honest but this cue is a cracker
                                Brand new but has been refinished to give it an "edge"
                                Specs: 58", 9.6, 18.3 oz, 29 butt, 17 1/4" balance point
                                Hi People the Panjo market is not currently working. I've got this cue for sale if anyone is interested!?!?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X