This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says invalid attachment Prince.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Says invalid attachment Prince.
      Bugger, will sort it!, if I can that is

Comment

• [QUOTE=prince07799;806606]My new Trevor white cue landed this week! only problem is when I ordered it I didn't now I would have a new baby at 10 weeks old so playing time is at an all time low

A14 001.jpgA14 004.jpgA14 005.jpg

if these don't upload, what am I doin wrong?

Comment

• Top notch cue Prince,love maple on a cue.

Comment

• Nice TW cue,,, Looks great,,, hope suit ur game >>>

Comment

• My new Jason Owen one piece full snakewood butt No 264. Just bought from forum member Mike@perpectualboredom. Tried out at the club plays good. May be my playing cue. 57", 17.5oz, 9.4mm. Thanks Mike and Jason.

JO 264 Snakewood A.JPGJO 264 Snakewood B.JPGJO 264 Snakewood C.JPGJO 264 Snakewood D.JPGTW JO TonP.JPG

Comment

• Jason make nice cue's I have a no59 ive had from new, can't fault it

Comment

• [QUOTE=prince07799;806616]
                  Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                  My new Trevor white cue landed this week! only problem is when I ordered it I didn't now I would have a new baby at 10 weeks old so playing time is at an all time low

[ATTACH]17224[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17226[/ATTACH]

if these don't upload, what am I doin wrong?
                  Now that is my type of cue.........round butt , not many chevrons :snooker:
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                    My new Trevor white cue landed this week! only problem is when I ordered it I didn't now I would have a new baby at 10 weeks old so playing time is at an all time low
                    [ATTACH]17220[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17221[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17222[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17223[/ATTACH]
                    Lol same here baby is 20 weeks now and my jpu took longer to arrive. I sneak to the club after 8 pm when mum and son are sleeping.

Comment

• [QUOTE=neil taperell;806649]
                      Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post

Now that is my type of cue.........round butt , not many chevrons :snooker:

I asked Trevor for not to many chevrons, the round butt is a new thing for me but feels nice in the hand

Comment

• Once you've had a round butt.......there's no going back
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Once you've had a round butt.......there's no going back
                          LOL............

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                            new arrival

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10773[/ATTACH]
                            Good Day, I was wondering why the ash that is showing at the end of the butt is round and not square, how did they make the splices to fit, seems to me this would be much harder to get right and not convenient for the maker. Is this method still done today.?
                            I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                              Good Day, I was wondering why the ash that is showing at the end of the butt is round and not square, how did they make the splices to fit, seems to me this would be much harder to get right and not convenient for the maker. Is this method still done today.?
                              Rolly,

I could be wrong but I believe it's round because it's drilled to add weight. It was square before this.
                              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Thanks, that did cross mu mind, you must be right, seems like a big hole for a small weight.
                                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X