Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fantastic cues theres desso. MW, JB, TG, AT, Exquisite and a craftsman???? The craftsman a joke???lol What does the firewood, i mean craftsman play like???lol That glover looks fantastic mate, like that a lot.

Comment

• This Maybe For Sale or Swap mind!..........lol

If your looking for something Very Different Cue Wise?? I have a Very Rare EJ Riley Diamond Maple Cue in Stunning Condition for its age just been Fully Re-Furb by Tony Glover to Pool Specs which cost me £90 Including Postage it also has a ADR147 Tip Fitted. Its long enough to Change back to Snooker Specs its Approx 85+yrs Old and Andy Hunter and Tony Glover words were Very Very Rare Cue and Andy Hunter has only ever seen 1 similar and not the same which is Rare as you know andy hunter is proberly if not the Worlds Most Knowledeable Person on the Planet on Old Cues and Memorbillia! Please look at pics below to see why!!

What do you all think? I have been into Cues for over 30+Yrs and Never had or seen anything like this before i will be 100% Honest what a stunning rare cue.

Gaz.

Comment

• How long did you have to wait for your tw?

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
          group photo
          Wow, My maple/snakewood butters has fair travelled the world. .

You liking it Desso ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            Wow, My maple/snakewood butters has fair travelled the world. .

You liking it Desso ?
            Its very nice, but I am currently mad about the MW, so the butters only get used for a couple of frames ..................
            a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
              This Maybe For Sale or Swap mind!..........lol

If your looking for something Very Different Cue Wise?? I have a Very Rare EJ Riley Diamond Maple Cue in Stunning Condition for its age just been Fully Re-Furb by Tony Glover to Pool Specs which cost me £90 Including Postage it also has a ADR147 Tip Fitted. Its long enough to Change back to Snooker Specs its Approx 85+yrs Old and Andy Hunter and Tony Glover words were Very Very Rare Cue and Andy Hunter has only ever seen 1 similar and not the same which is Rare as you know andy hunter is proberly if not the Worlds Most Knowledeable Person on the Planet on Old Cues and Memorbillia! Please look at pics below to see why!!

What do you all think? I have been into Cues for over 30+Yrs and Never had or seen anything like this before i will be 100% Honest what a stunning rare cue.

Gaz.
              It's nice Gazza, and no pesky meddling grain arrows to check for perfection.

~You talk about teturning it to snooker spec, but what are the current specs ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                It's nice Gazza, and no pesky meddling grain arrows to check for perfection.

~You talk about returning it to snooker spec, but what are the current specs ?
                For some reason, when I tried to edit post, the edit box is blank, so I can't see any of the message to edit.

Need to post all this just to change teturning, into returning !!

Comment

• Maple EJ riley diamond badge here but with an ebony butt http://www.snookerandpoolservices.co...2jupp2jfqep853

Comment

• Leo I have had many of them? same as many other collectors/dealers but never had or seen one like the one in MY PICTURES ABOVE!!!

Why you posting that I never know as that's nothing the same as mine is it??? well I do know why but I better not go down that road might start me off again on a Rant!

I have never seen a Forum Member as bad as you Leo I will say? Constantly testing my patience which isn't a good thing beleive me and you!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                    Maple EJ riley diamond badge here but with an ebony butt http://www.snookerandpoolservices.co...2jupp2jfqep853

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Leo I have had many of them? same as many other collectors/dealers but never had or seen one like the one in MY PICTURES ABOVE!!!

Why you posting that I never know as that's nothing the same as mine is it??? well I do know why but I better not go down that road might start me off again on a Rant!

I have never seen a Forum Member as bad as you Leo I will say? Constantly testing my patience which isn't a good thing beleive me and you!

Gaz.
                      I know that Gazza calm down I was just showing a maple diamond ej riley with an ebony butt, but once again you spit your dummy out when there was no malice intended in my post whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        I know that Gazza calm down I was just showing a maple diamond ej riley with an ebony butt, but once again you spit your dummy out when there was no malice intended in my post whatsoever.
                        ??? Then what was the point of you putting the link up???

Comment

• Correct Jrc......there was No Point!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            I was showing posters the ebony butt version, which is obviously a lot more common then the one gazza has put up, what wrong with that, Christ sake

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                              I was showing posters the ebony butt version, which is obviously a lot more common then the one gazza has put up, what wrong with that, Christ sake
                              No point in doing it, apart from to get at Gazza, i don't see you posting up pics of similar cues to other peoples lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                No point in doing it, apart from to get at Gazza, i don't see you posting up pics of similar cues to other peoples lol
                                I'll just stay away from his posts I think

Comment

Working...
                                X