Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't you take it to a cue doctor for alterations or send it back? Trimming and losing weight surely isn't a huge job..

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
      Can't you take it to a cue doctor for alterations or send it back? Trimming and losing weight surely isn't a huge job..
      There's none in my country. They told me to play more with it and it will get lighter to the weight I'm looking at. For the ferrule, their reasoning was because they use machine so they're unable to get it till 9.3mm. Throughout the conversation, the CSO was very helpful and etc. I wanted a refund since its not my spec but its been a while already so I doubt they'll accept it back.

Comment

• 56 inch cue will still go well in Asia..

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
          ...They told me to play more with it and it will get lighter to the weight I'm looking at....
          How ???????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            How ???????????????????????????
            Exactly what I was thinking. Wood doesn't just suddenly get lighter! Ok, so the moisture inside might make a tiny (very tiny) difference, but then one would hope that the wood has been properly dried beforehand, and the difference would be tiny.

Sounds like pure nonsense to me, but I'd be happy to be corrected!

Comment

• Think they mean he would get used to it and after a while not notice the difference
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Think they mean he would get used to it and after a while not notice the difference
                Think that's exactly what they meant

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Think they mean he would get used to it and after a while not notice the difference
                  My Ton Praram Beyond is serving me well so this Niche is gonna stay in the case in a corner.

Comment

• yourmentioningofthe cue makers helps tons of players to get a decent or right cues for the money they pay,,instead of getting screw like you......it would be great to mention cos this is a foreum where we share info...

Comment

• well I heard they make the fastest cues,,and even on video,,thats why Im staying away cos of the short period of time they can produce a cue...cos I know those wood will not be treated right........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                        yourmentioningofthe cue makers helps tons of players to get a decent or right cues for the money they pay,,instead of getting screw like you......it would be great to mention cos this is a foreum where we share info...
                        Honestly, the Niche Ultimate hits great just that its not my specs. Of course this is comparing on the bar of below GBP250.

Comment

• My Maximus Legend Plus, specs -
                          59", 9.6mm tip, 29.5mm butt, 18.25oz.

IMAG0032.jpgIMAG0033.jpgIMAG0034.jpg
                          Last edited by fredkite; 10 December 2014, 11:24 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
                          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Very Nice Cue Fred, I have also had many Maximus Cues and still have one here now and i gotta say they are very good cues and the Reaction from the shafts are fantastic its the way they Weight them and these Cues are great value for money.

The first few i bought had Laquer like finish which felt terrible i will say althou the Cues played great just the finish i didnt like, but if you buy from Stu at Greenbaize he is Re-Finishing all his to Oil Finish now and i know many have asked maximus to change the finish on them to Oil type finish which they said they are going to do.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                            My Maximus Legend Plus, specs -
                            59", 9.6mm tip, 29.5mm butt, 18.25oz.

[ATTACH]17355[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17356[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17357[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Stus new delivery all has oil finishes now

Comment

• Just received my 2 cues from Trevor. Thanks for his great work and patience.

S.C 002.jpgS.C 004.jpgS.C 007.jpgS.C 010.jpgS.C 011.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X