Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my 2 cues from Trevor. Thanks for his great work and patience.

S.C 002.jpgS.C 004.jpgS.C 007.jpgS.C 010.jpgS.C 011.jpg

Comment

• Originally Posted by Samcheung001 View Post
      Just received my 2 cues from Trevor. Thanks for his great work and patience.

[ATTACH]17359[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17360[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17361[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17362[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17363[/ATTACH]
      very very nice. how long did u have to wait sam????

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
        very very nice. how long did u have to wait sam????
        I order in Mar 2013. I believe it should be a little bit longer than the normal waiting time as got from Trevor.

Comment

• Very nice Sam !

Originally Posted by Samcheung001 View Post

[ATTACH]17359[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17360[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17361[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17362[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17363[/ATTACH]
          a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
            Very nice Sam !
            Trevor is very nice and persistent on perfection that he had re-built the amboyna burr splices as he's not 100% satisfied with the first build.

Comment

Very nice cues!!
              Trevor always do the great work.
              I'm planing to order one from him, but have no idea for the lower splices (I think it's a pity to order TW cue without lower splices)
              Any suggest for me? Thanks mate
              Last edited by fatnew; 12 December 2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                Very nice cues!!
                Trevor always do the great work.
                I'm planing to order one from him, but have no idea for the lower splices (I think it's a pity to order TW cue without lower splices)
                Any suggest for me? Thanks mate
                I think you may first to determine single splice or 4 splices and then thin, thick or no veneers before choosing the wood. Personally, I like amboyna burr, thuya burr, cocobolo, snakewood, masur birch and some kinds of rosewood. BTW, Trevor should have stopped taking new orders some time ago but I'm not sure the latest status.

Comment

I think you may first to determine single splice or 4 splices and then thin, thick or no veneers before choosing the wood. Personally, I like amboyna burr, thuya burr, cocobolo, snakewood, masur birch and some kinds of rosewood. BTW, Trevor should have stopped taking new orders some time ago but I'm not sure the latest status.
                  Thanks for suggest. I'm going to contact Trevor first. He is very nice.

Comment

Thanks for suggest. I'm going to contact Trevor first. He is very nice.

Comment

Nice cues but is it me or do all trevor white customers ask for the same cues as it seems to be the same woods used on every cue.

Comment

• It just happens to be that those are the most popular woods. Also people see pics on the forum and say that looks nice. Il get one made like it...

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
                          It just happens to be that those are the most popular woods. Also people see pics on the forum and say that looks nice. Il get one made like it...
                          Oh defiantly, and the forum is great to get ideas, just sometimes it feels like the same cue all the while with just a different forum member.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            Oh defiantly, and the forum is great to get ideas, just sometimes it feels like the same cue all the while with just a different forum member.
                            I don't think so as I have seen many different great trevor white cues with different kinds of wood. I guess you have such impression may be due to the thick maple veneer design that quite many trevor white cues use.

Comment

• I'm no expert on cues in the slightest, but I am yet to see a Trevor White cue that isn't made to the highest standards, with most other makers I have seen the odd cue and thought ,hmm not their best work, but every TW looks picture perfect, don't know how they play but they certainly look the part.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

the few that I have been kindly allowed to have a go with have all been cracking players
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X