Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the reply Ramon I was thinking that myself but wasn't sure !

Comment

• Here's some pics of my new JP Champion cue that I got yesterday...

20150110_223209.jpg20150110_223157.jpg20150110_223133-001.jpg20150110_223232.jpg

It's my first 'proper' cue (my last cue was a £40 BCE jobbie that I got back in 1998) and love the smoothness and balance of the cue. The missus got it for our 5th wedding anniversay\my birthday\my Christmas and it came with all the extensions and a cue craft case (I like the memory foam in these cases, really holds all the bits of the cue nice and secure). Had a couple of games with it yesterday evening (against the wife (I won of course )) and really enjoying it. I'm a lucky man.

Comment

• Might I ask how much a cue like that costs please, and what sort of tip does it have? Thanks.

P.S I think I would have let her win this time
        Last edited by two-cues; 11 January 2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Lovely cue Lewis

Comment

• Originally Posted by two-cues View Post
            Might I ask how much a cue like that costs please, and what sort of tip does it have? Thanks.

P.S I think I would have let her win this time
            Have a look on the parris cues site. The cue on its own was about £367 IIRC. The tip is an elkmaster.

Comment

• We got this one a few days a go. Limited Praram 3 ,, 58" / 9.5 tip / 17.75 BP / 30mm butt/18.5OZ/ Mstiff maple shaft /
              tried a few frams. imo,,Without a doubt, Ton Praram is one of the top cue makers in the world. The way he balances these cues is just brilliant. Perfect CB control,, much response when you need it, and great feeling.
              Also thanks to Jack, for his customers service and honesty. ( Got the Polo shirt for free !!! ).

[IMG][/IMG]
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• I want one of those polo shirts but unfortunately don't need a Ton Param cue at this time
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  I want one of those polo shirts but unfortunately don't need a Ton Param cue at this time
                  Then,,Why did you say nothing Terry !! . I talked to Ton just last week. I could ask him to send one for you !lol,,,, Next time i talk to him i'll ask him. gonna place order in a C of weeks, then i'll ask him. I promise.

Comment

• Of course yes ^^
                    Please tell me your size.
                    I can ship with my UK order.
                    Custom made never die

Comment

• Is the material like those soccer jersey material or a normal cotton polo t?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jack P View Post
                        Of course yes ^^
                        Please tell me your size.
                        I can ship with my UK order.
                        I am an XL

Thanks
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                          I want one of those polo shirts but unfortunately don't need a Ton Param cue at this time
                          Hi Terry order two one for you and one for me. You can always bring it to one of our tourneys or I will have an excuse to come up to your place to pick it up. XL for me.
                          " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                          " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                          http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
                            Hi Terry order two one for you and one for me. You can always bring it to one of our tourneys or I will have an excuse to come up to your place to pick it up. XL for me.
                            Sorry Les, Ramon only gets one when he orders a cue
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                              Is the material like those soccer jersey material or a normal cotton polo t?
                              quality is normal cotton polo !! Is good quality imo !!!!

Comment

• @ Les

Contact Stu ( here on this forum ), he does business with Jack!! also great guy to deal with!!
                                If you're not hurry,, I'll contact Jack after a few weeks. I see what I can do.
                                maybe you can also buy one by sending a mail to Jack ??? . I don't know what is his policy about this !!! You have to ask Jack about that !!! please !!

Comment

Working...
                                X