Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I learn how to up load pictures I will be able to show whats in all the cases. I live in central Victoria.

Comment

• Originally Posted by johnroger View Post
      When I learn how to up load pictures I will be able to show whats in all the cases. I live in central Victoria.
      Hurry hurry can't wait to see what's in them

Comment

• it may take a while, I think I will take new photos of each cue and go through them one by one. I will post them as I complete the pictures.

Comment

• Welcome back John. The Deroo's are stunning

Comment

• Thanks Kev. Yes he makes a beautiful cue a true work of art.

Comment

• Visited Robert Osborne on Fri and here isbwhat i get from the man 。

Last edited by desso; 7 February 2015, 10:54 PM.
              a bad player who love cues

Comment

• you mean here is what you got from the legend!! great looking cue!! This kind of work is what you expect from Robert!! hope u enjoy ur game !!

Comment

• He seems to be selling a lot of cues to the public lately......know a couple of lads that popped in on the off chance and got a cue from him . Something that was very hard to do a couple of years ago , as all his cues were destined to go to his dealers abroad .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Robert doesn't like the hassle of packaging and selling to individuals. I think he's fine with people coming in to see his stock and purchasing there and then. Orders are out of the question tho

Comment

• I dropped him an email over the summer and popped in when passing but he only had red plates to choose from, nothing took my fancy. I think the orders he gets from agents are fairly relaxed ie he sends a random amount of cues with a few designs a couple of times a year.

Comment

• Great guy is Robert and his cues and finishing are second to none.
                        Spent many an hour chatting with him and not about snooker as he don't play.
                        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Used to chat with him about the Football.....he is a big Arsenal fan.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                            I dropped him an email over the summer and popped in when passing but he only had red plates to choose from, nothing took my fancy. I think the orders he gets from agents are fairly relaxed ie he sends a random amount of cues with a few designs a couple of times a year.
                            I struggled to get a cue of him a couple of years ago .....as he had to send a specific number out to his agents . But got there in the end !

My mate has just bought a Red Plate......very decent cue and the price seemed cheap at £360 .

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              I struggled to get a cue of him a couple of years ago .....as he had to send a specific number out to his agents . But got there in the end !

My mate has just bought a Red Plate......very decent cue and the price seemed cheap at £360 .
                              Wish you could get one for me Neil. I've been trying for 2 years and I've been using the fellow Gooner angle as well!

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                                Visited Robert Osborne on Fri and here isbwhat i get from the man 。

Looks unfinished?

Comment

Working...
                                X