This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I personally don't like it but I'm sure it will play great.
    I was thinking that about you, thinking that it won't be Leo's cuppa. Weird!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      According to you it will play rubbish with all that glue involved ehh !!
      Joints and glue aren't my first choice but angel ash may overcome those problems. And cut, planed and glued by Parris is different to glued by any other cue maker. This is Parris we're talking about, ultimate craftsmanship!

Comment

• Originally Posted by I just want a ton! View Post
        It's in bed next to me now! Ha ha
        Got a strong case, and inside it's wrapped in cotton wool.
        That's right, Mrs, spare room now! That's a special one indeed, they put a lot of skill into that cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          Joints and glue aren't my first choice but angel ash may overcome those problems. And cut, planed and glued by Parris is different to glued by any other cue maker. This is Parris we're talking about, ultimate craftsmanship!
          I had a John Parris special that cost me over £500 and the splices were lifting when I received it so I find your post hilarious, hopefully it was tongue in cheek!
          Also instead of offering to make me a new cue straight away when I told him about the splices lifting John said I would have to wait all over again, or I could just send it back to him and he'd give me a refund, poor customer service IMO
          77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

That's right, Mrs, spare room now! That's a special one indeed, they put a lot of skill into that cue.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Comment

6 out of 10, can do better.

You need to be more subtle than this. It's a bit too full on and obvious, although some will buy it.

Oh, for anyone not getting it, my score is for M.B and his attempts to get people riled, and is not for the images of the cue.

"I just want a ton"... well done, looks like a very nice cue. I hope you enjoy it and that it works well for you.

Comment

• We need a seperate thread; Post Pictures of your Parris Cue. And then a JPU sub-thread.

Comment

We need a seperate thread; Post Pictures of your Parris Cue. And then a JPU sub-thread.

Yes, I agree 100% that's exactly what we need.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                    I had a John Parris special that cost me over £500 and the splices were lifting when I received it so I find your post hilarious, hopefully it was tongue in cheek!
                    Also instead of offering to make me a new cue straight away when I told him about the splices lifting John said I would have to wait all over again, or I could just send it back to him and he'd give me a refund, poor customer service IMO
                    In law he doesn't have to offer you a new cue or a refund, he could have simply offered a repair as you'd used the cue I'm guessing. So what you got was actually very good customer service. A lot of cue makers like Aurora would have done nothing for you at all.

Comment

• Oh and Bill (abong), if you read this..... Yes, what you were told is absolutely correct.

Comment

In law he doesn't have to offer you a new cue or a refund, he could have simply offered a repair as you'd used the cue I'm guessing. So what you got was actually very good customer service. A lot of cue makers like Aurora would have done nothing for you at all.
                        I agree, outstanding customer service and all that was required.

Meanwhile, don't trust Aurora if you are looking for good customer service, they'd have done nothing at all for you.

Comment

• Can someone please get on with creating a JPU subthread, I would just love to do it but don't own one so can't.

I'm not trying to take the credit for this magnificent idea, that all belongs to Master blaster.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                            I agree, outstanding customer service and all that was required.

Meanwhile, don't trust Aurora if you are looking for good customer service, they'd have done nothing at all for you.
                            I echo that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                              Can someone please get on with creating a JPU subthread, I would just love to do it but don't own one so can't.

I'm not trying to take the credit for this magnificent idea, that all belongs to Master blaster.
                              Please Trev, go easy on the admiration, you're making me blush.

Comment

I echo that.

I echo your echo.

Comment

Working...
                                X