9mm tip
    27.5mm butt diameter
    balanced at 17 inches (approx)
    17.5 ounces

both just maple splices and veneers =]

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
      RGC,

Thanks for REVIVING this thread. Nice looking cue anyway. Is that you only cue? Common...I believe you have some more there...post their pictures here...
      My playing cue I got for my 21st back in March and posted it then
      http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...231#post376231
      Sadly a lot of the earlier links in this thread are dead but the thread shall live on!

Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
      What's the splicing work like ? All even ?
      Dan27, Its a James Butters cue I got quite cheap so I don't mind the splicing. The butt is actually quite good and even but the shaft splices are a little on the dodgy side. Doesn't hurt the cue though at all its purely cosmetic and doesn't bother me.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• I was just asking as i've never seen a James Butters cue so didn't know how good the splicing usually was.

I feel the same about my Mastercraft, the splicing might not be bang level, but it feels excellent.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
          I was just asking as i've never seen a James Butters cue so didn't know how good the splicing usually was.

I feel the same about my Mastercraft, the splicing might not be bang level, but it feels excellent.
          Some James Butters cues are absolutely perfect, others can be a little uneven, I think he only puts his badge on ones that he thinks are perfect
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
            My playing cue I got for my 21st back in March and posted it then
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...231#post376231
            Sadly a lot of the earlier links in this thread are dead but the thread shall live on!
            Yeah, once I get my UT cue I will also post the pictures here. This thread shall live on and on.

Nice looking cue mate. Looks simple and SOLID. I like it.
            My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by knox View Post
              ill get more pics sooooon! =] its an uncle thai. fresh yo~ :P

specs for cue 1:
              57.5 inches long
              9.2mm tip
              28mm butt diameter
              balanced at 17inches (approx)
              16.5 ounces

cue 2:
              57.5 inches long
              9mm tip
              27.5mm butt diameter
              balanced at 17 inches (approx)
              17.5 ounces

both just maple splices and veneers =]

Knox : Should be able to express air them this coming Wednesday, 27th. Big parcel tube, 2 cues with lots of mini & tele's
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil View Post
                Here is my new Mastercraft cue.

Hand spliced ebony cue with ash shaft, 3/4 jointed, with a single olive wood front splice over a thin maple veneer and ebony inlay. it's a 18.25 oz cue with an ebony mini butt.
                I was especially looking for an olivewood splice as I love that wood and the trees grow around our little house in the south of France. So I always have some Provence in my hands when I play snooker.
                Hi! Is this the Mastercraft ECLIPSE ? Look great !
                I hope so... cause I just ordered a ECLIPSE 2 weeks ago.....
                Last edited by kadobau; 25 January 2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                  Knox : Should be able to express air them this coming Wednesday, 27th. Big parcel tube, 2 cues with lots of mini & tele's
                  lol awesome! lots of mini's and tele's? haha only 2 mini's and 3 tele's; not that many :P

lookin forward to it. cant wait!

Comment

lol awesome! lots of mini's and tele's? haha only 2 mini's and 3 tele's; not that many :P

lookin forward to it. cant wait!
                    Mr. knox, mind if you tell me the length of each of your tele? I guess the longest 1 can be fitted directly into the shaft right? Or wrong?
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

Mr. knox, mind if you tell me the length of each of your tele? I guess the longest 1 can be fitted directly into the shaft right? Or wrong?
                      i ordered 3 18inch ones through unclevit. =] they hav same joint as the 6 inch minibutt.

Comment

i ordered 3 18inch ones through unclevit. =] they hav same joint as the 6 inch minibutt.
                        Ahah...I understand....1 should be enough though...unless the other 2 are for spares/sale...
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

Ahah...I understand....1 should be enough though...unless the other 2 are for spares/sale...
                          hehe im ordering 2 cues tho. and my friend, has an Omin cue, so he needs one too

one cue is for my brother. one for me, and one extension for my friend

Comment

hehe im ordering 2 cues tho. and my friend, has an Omin cue, so he needs one too

one cue is for my brother. one for me, and one extension for my friend
                            All the best with your new cue mate. Let me know if you happen to visit Kuching, Sarawak (google the map if you don't know where it is). Would love to play against you someday as I am also ordering custom cue made by UT (which in progress now). Cheers.
                            My cueing sucks

Comment

All the best with your new cue mate. Let me know if you happen to visit Kuching, Sarawak (google the map if you don't know where it is). Would love to play against you someday as I am also ordering custom cue made by UT (which in progress now). Cheers.
                              oh for sure, i plan to go arnd the world one day, carrying my cue haha

im not very good tho :P

Comment

• i posted my pics on my own thread but they should be here too so here they are

Comment

Working...
                                X