This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome looking cue!!

magnificent looking shaft :P hope it plays as well as it looks. but given the maker, id assume it does

hope u hit in a ton with that ^^

Comment

• Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
      awesome looking cue!!

magnificent looking shaft :P hope it plays as well as it looks. but given the maker, id assume it does

hope u hit in a ton with that ^^
      thanks it is an awesome cue nowhere near hitting the ton though :P but playing ok with it in matches still getting used to it

Comment

• Originally Posted by marklewis81 View Post
        thanks it is an awesome cue nowhere near hitting the ton though :P but playing ok with it in matches still getting used to it
        excellent! well scores will add up in time :P haha

Comment

• Nice cue you have there, very nice shaft

Comment

i posted my pics on my own thread but they should be here too so here they are

Very pretty looking cue there. Nice simple design.
            sigpic <---New Website
            Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

i posted my pics on my own thread but they should be here too so here they are

I can't clearly see the badge. Who make the cue anyway? Is that rosewood mainbutt?

Nice looking cue. Simply and lovely.

Cheers.
              My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                Who make the cue anyway? Is that rosewood mainbutt?
                Cheers.
                Maker is Robin cook and Butt is Cocobolo

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                  Maker is Robin cook and Butt is Cocobolo
                  Ahh...I see...thanks for the info
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

Ahh...I see...thanks for the info
                    You should recognise Robin Cooks badge... Best badge in the cue industry!
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• OK, so I already posted in my mini butt thread, but it's pretty enough to be posted again I think And they are different pics

I now have:
                      Welsh Pool Trading custom cue, ash ebony and tulip
                      6" Tulipwood mini butt ordered with my cue
                      6" and 12" Pau Rosa mini butts from our very own Totlxtc
                      Wooden Cue case signed by Waldo and Davis
                      Leather chalk pouch from snookQjunkie with my initials on it

Now if only I had some snooker ability I'd be set to go!
                      Last edited by RGCirencester; 29 January 2010, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        You should recognise Robin Cooks badge... Best badge in the cue industry!
                        Sorry mate...I rarely visit their site so I have very little memory about it...

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        OK, so I already posted in my mini butt thread, but it's pretty enough to be posted again I think And they are different pics

I now have:
                        Welsh Pool Trading custom cue, ash ebony and tulip
                        6" Tulipwood mini butt ordered with my cue
                        6" and 12" Pau Rosa mini butts from our very own Totlxtc
                        Wooden Cue case signed by Waldo and Davis
                        Leather chalk pouch from snookQjunkie with my initials on it

Now if only I had some snooker ability I'd be set to go!
                        How much your Welsh Pool cue worth (just wondering)? Nice looking cue you have there mate. Cheers.
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

• Here is the shaft Robin give me to choose.The best 4shaft in his stock.
                          I choose the left one.Number1.And my friends taken another 3...Robin said he is crying now.Haha...

Here is the photo he send to me.Still lost the last 4splice.

Then here is the photo update.

The middle one.Woo...very nice...And will made a Stamp on the shaft shown 17.5oz,look like the vintage cue.
                          The 1st one is Bocote Main butt,Right3 is Cocobolo Main butt with Tulipwood splice,must be beautiful after finish.

Thz Robin to made this cue to me,he said he never made any cue with too many splice.Haha...
                          Last edited by brother4; 29 January 2010, 12:25 PM.
                          "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
                          it means
                          "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

• I like the idea of alternating types of wood used, reminds me of an old cue i once saw (cant remember at moment which maker) which had ebony to top and bottom splices and maybe rosewood to each side splice - looks different

Comment

How much your Welsh Pool cue worth (just wondering)? Nice looking cue you have there mate. Cheers.
                              Well the cue new was 160 with the tulipwood mini butt. But now it has a signed case, and some awesome extensions... And with Paul closing up shop I suppose its a collectors item... So its got to be worth, hmm, a million pounds?

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              I like the idea of alternating types of wood used, reminds me of an old cue i once saw (cant remember at moment which maker) which had ebony to top and bottom splices and maybe rosewood to each side splice - looks different
                              Was that the Lindrum - MConachy Nonpareil cue by any chance? Aternating ebony and Cocobola I believe?
                              Last edited by RGCirencester; 30 January 2010, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Very nice brother 4. Nice shaft wood there, too.

Are you going to get them just in time for Chinese New Year?
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X