X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    hehehehe!
    Please share the proof that JP cues use lathes to cut JPU shafts. We'd all be interested.
    oh dear oh dear

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      watch the video and look for the centre marks
      oh dear oh dear

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
        hehehehe!
        Please share the proof that JP cues use lathes to cut JPU shafts. We'd all be interested.
        oh dear oh dear

Comment

• Lol ........ 😂

Comment

• That was the comment I was looking for the other day golferson. I must admit I did think it was to show jp used a lathe for any cue shaft rather than for ultimates. I did actually get a call from John last night regarding my pics on here the other week.

Comment

• Yeah John said he had spoke to you. He also said you seemed a nice lad and that you didn't realise you were going to this kind of reaction. You see John is a nice guy and believes you didn't mean to cause him any grief but I think you knew exactly what you were doing. Anyway, hopefully that's the end of it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
                Yeah John said he had spoke to you. He also said you seemed a nice lad and that you didn't realise you were going to this kind of reaction. You see John is a nice guy and believes you didn't mean to cause him any grief but I think you knew exactly what you were doing. Anyway, hopefully that's the end of it.
                Don't beat about the bush lexluther. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah John said he had spoke to you. He also said you seemed a nice lad and that you didn't realise you were going to this kind of reaction. You see John is a nice guy and believes you didn't mean to cause him any grief but I think you knew exactly what you were doing. Anyway, hopefully that's the end of it.
                  Don't beat about the bush lexluther. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Lexluther dont have an alter ego

Comment

• To be fair to jp, in the vid he says that machines do the roughing out and the splices are hand planed,but master blaster did not take the hook i set and soon changed his mind.with the number of bats he turns out its understandable that 240 is employed but its a fair guess that he dont make em like tw or mw or indeed like a few others

Comment

• Who is master blaster? I have had a private email saying that a certain few people on here think I am him. Not that I should have to but how would I prove I'm not so we can stop the childish accusations.

Comment

Who is master blaster? I have had a private email saying that a certain few people on here think I am him. Not that I should have to but how would I prove I'm not so we can stop the childish accusations.
                          wouw, already ??

LucLex , You re a member of this forum an you can express your opinion as anyone els !!
                          This forum has rules. If you're doing something which is not allowed, then I'm sure Ferret (owner of this site) or ADR (moderator) gonna give you a warning. Regardlos who u are !!
                          So, do'nt worry about it . I can see you'r new here. So give urself time to know everyone and everything is gonna be Okey.
                          Would be nice if we can go back to the Topic ( please ).

Comment

• pear.jpg
                            Here is a quick Iphone pic of a pear wood shaft 1 piece that Dean Jones (cuemaker at B & WBilliards) has just made for me. It plays like ash but is smooth like maple. I used to play with a pear cue years ago but have never found a stiffish one since, I was able to pick the shaft out myself for this one and its a real player.

Comment

• double post check post below please.
                              Last edited by TooDark; 7 November 2015, 08:28 PM.
                              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

• Here's my new 3/4 purchase.....and it's a player too!!
                                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X