This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Golden Boy View Post
    I got in touch with Peradon, just to ask them the history behind the cue, etc. They got back to me saying they made the cue for a company called abcsnooker (where I got the cue ). It's made from the highest quality of materials Peradon have as requested by abcsnooker. Taylor Davies is the founder - still don't know who he is.
    thanks for the info
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Golden Boy View Post
      I got in touch with Peradon, just to ask them the history behind the cue, etc. They got back to me saying they made the cue for a company called abcsnooker (where I got the cue ). It's made from the highest quality of materials Peradon have as requested by abcsnooker. Taylor Davies is the founder - still don't know who he is.
      hes the love child from the 1985 final, notice taylor is first

Comment

• My crimbo present to myself! Fantastic Andy Travis cue. Don't understand why people wait 1 to 2 years for a cue to be made? I got this cue in a month and its as good a cue as I have seen.

Comment

• My crimbo present to myself! Fantastic Andy Travis cue. Don't understand why people wait 1 to 2 years for a cue to be made? I got this cue in a month and its as good a cue as I have seen.

Comment

• Originally Posted by les147 View Post
            My crimbo present to myself! Fantastic Andy Travis cue. Don't understand why people wait 1 to 2 years for a cue to be made? I got this cue in a month and its as good a cue as I have seen.

Nice looking cue

Comment

• . but no stainless ferrule to match the case ? tut tut

Very Nice Les. :snooker:

Comment

• Always liked ATs work , wish he would post on here again.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Santa stopped at Mr Whites house for me this year. Hopefully get to try it out before the new year

Comment

• Terrific looking cue....hope it plays as well as its beauty.

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

Cracking cue Adam, you're a lucky bear!
                      #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• My brother ordered this cue a while back. He said he put it on here before he was banned.

Comment

• My brothers ultimate

My brother ordered this cue a while back. He said he put it on here before he was banned.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post

My brother ordered this cue a while back. He said he put it on here before he was banned.
                            Ah, the Parris joint. Well, any joint. Spose it cuts the wait time over a 1-piece. 36 splices and vaneers though! Gorgeous but balanced; It's like the Holly Willoughby of cues. I've seem some JPUs that are more like Katy Price!

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                              Ah, the Parris joint. Well, any joint. Spose it cuts the wait time over a 1-piece. 36 splices and vaneers though! Gorgeous but balanced; It's like the Holly Willoughby of cues. I've seem some JPUs that are more like Katy Price!
                              He had it changed to a 1pc and was told there would be around a 3 year wait. He let his kids design it with him. I have to say there will definitely never be a Parris like it again. The more I look at it the more I like it but 3 years for a cue, not for me. I've ordered an MW Tiger that will be here at the end of January. Will post pics when it arrives.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post

sorry luc but it looked silly then and it still looks silly now (ducks head)

Comment

Working...
                                X