Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a John Parris 3/4 cue for over thirty years. Lovely piece, wouldn't part with it. Over the years it's had three new butts and four new shafts.

Comment

• Originally Posted by toastandmarmite View Post
      I've had a John Parris 3/4 cue for over thirty years. Lovely piece, wouldn't part with it. Over the years it's had three new butts and four new shafts.

Comment

• That's the one, sir.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          That's one of my all time favourites.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• these are 3 cues now in my collection,all tony glover cues and owned and used by dominic dale in a comp of sorts,the eureka at crucible,,,.

Comment

• I recall the Eureka at the crucible, Steve Davis etc., were talking about it and the camera man zoomed in a bit on the badge etc.

why the "E.C."?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Don't know,but I use it as eureka copy,lol.

Comment

• My current cues
                  No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Always finds it odd to see a cue with the side grain aligned with the flat like that parris cue, i know not everyone likes sighting down the grain arrows but you don't see many too many like the above.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Always finds it odd to see a cue with the side grain aligned with the flat like that parris cue, i know not everyone likes sighting down the grain arrows but you don't see many too many like the above.
                      I have a few like this, I don't tend to use the chevrons, so doesn't really bother me, here's the side view.

Comment

• That's my ideal ash shaft, I like them , nice straight, not too many arrows and blank at the top.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          That's my ideal ash shaft, I like them , nice straight, not too many arrows and blank at the top.
                          If it wasn't for the 8.3mm tip it would be my dream cue, nicer than a lot of ultimates I've seen!

Comment

• I just think they aligned the joint wrong and couldn't be bothered to fix it.. Obviously within their acceptable tolerances

Comment

• Very beautiful chevrons all round the cue. Superb looking shaft.

Comment

• Loving the cue in the middle they all look good tho

Comment

Working...
                                X