Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't you choose his blackspin ferrule?
    It must cost you a lot of money. lol

Comment

• I wasn't keen on the black spin ferrule, always played with brass so no need to change. But it's as perfectly made as can be, everything is spot on

Comment

• Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        I wasn't keen on the black spin ferrule, always played with brass so no need to change. But it's as perfectly made as can be, everything is spot on
        Yeah, exquisite craftmanship, Mike is second to none, hope it plays well. lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Really like the arrows on the 2 cues from the left , look excellent .
          Thanks Neil there all nice but a have been playing with ton praram so all stick with it with that tip on it you sent me
          Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• New Andy Hunter cue hand delivered by Andy on Saturday

Comment

• Very nice so Ware does Andy stay ?
              Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Far, far away. He was just passing on his way to play some Billiards. :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                  Far, far away. He was just passing on his way to play some Billiards. :snooker:
                  Just passing lol ...that's some detour from the north east to Ayr via Cumbernauld haha

Comment

Far, far away. He was just passing on his way to play some Billiards. :snooker:
                    Just passing lol ...that's some detour from the north east to Ayr via Cumbernauld haha

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

big money match?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        big money match?
                        In the billiards ? Not a chance. Small change, but very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday. ??

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          big money match?
                          In the billiards ? Not a chance. Small change, but very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday. ??
                          I was joshing
                          Back in the day. ...
                          AH obviously loves his billiards
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Wondering what to do with this maple cue. Tempted to remove the lacquer off the butt but it's in such super ,original condition; I'm not sure. 9.8mm, 18'' BP, 31mm butt. Not sure of the timber due to the lacquer, guessing rosewood? Has the original ferrule and purchase sticker on the front that reads ''British Made, Peradon and Fletcher Limited''. One of the nicest JDs I've come across. I believe that the plate/lacquer type points to this being one of the later editions of the JD147 cue. Any ideas?

Comment

• That does look like it's been very well looked after, how old is that roughly Splasher?
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                                That does look like it's been very well looked after, how old is that roughly Splasher?
                                Not sure bud, 50yrs? These were in production for quite a bit, over a decade I believe. I think Deano has the years of production nailed down. This looks like a later one compared to the others I've owned. Ooooops, forgot; 16oz. Which again points to unaltered.

Comment

Working...
                                X