This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
    I think this cue from UT and altered round butt from flat butt by adding the facing splice.
    cueinhand : Outstanding eyes. Because you are from China's top cuemaker, that is why your eyes are That Good !!!

To test your eyes again. See attached picture. Whick one is a real girl ? Ha, Ha, I can fool you this time. All of them are "Boys" and not "Girls". Our Tiffany's Queens, past and present
    Last edited by unclevit; 9 February 2010, 11:25 PM.
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Wow - that is so scary if they are indeed boys, wouldnt take more than a few pints to get into trouble there

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        Looks a nice cue. How much of an improvement do you think you had switching to it Surely you can't put this all down to the cue?
        I wasn't getting anywhere with the previous cue. no consistency at all. totally didn't enjoy my play at all.

IMHO, i tink that everyone should have a decent cue. DUNNS seems to be a hit and miss.

Comment

• What a very nice cue brother4. Hope it plays as well as it looks.
          :snooker:

Comment

• I am rather envious.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
              Nope!

It is a custom made Uncle Thai cue.
              I had purposely requested Uncle Thai not to put his badge on this cue of mine.
              Expensive & branded cue easily get nick at clubs & snooker hall.

What do you think?

Well, I think neutral for now because I'm still patiently waiting for UT finishing my cue once he found a very nice cut of front splice wood for my cue. It has been almost a month now since the payment is made but that's okay to me. Nothing to rush for.

So hopefully my cue will be as good looking as yours
              My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                But not quite as pretty as mine
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                  Well, I think neutral for now because I'm still patiently waiting. It has been almost a month now since the payment is made but that's okay to me. Nothing to rush for.

Brendan,

Hahahhahaha....you must be kidding rite?
                  UT cue is now highly sort after, it is not like previously whereby the cue can be completed and shipped within 2weeks.

My minor customization also have to take Q no., it took me almost 3 weeks and my maple cue 7-8wks.
                  So if you wanna have a cue custom made, be patient on the wait.

Comment

• my new Trevor White cue

Hi folks !!!
                    Just wanted to share some pictures of my new TW cue with you lads.!!!
                    its not finished yet but hey after long wait its finally build !!!

Also biggest ever thanks to Trevor White for building it for me and finding precious time get these pics across to me. GOD BLESS YOU TREVOR!!!

Enjoy...
                    1:
                    2:
                    3:
                    4:
                    5:
                    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                      But not quite as pretty as mine
                      Nope. My UT cue should be gorgeous than all your cues

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                      Brendan,

Hahahhahaha....you must be kidding rite?
                      UT cue is now highly sort after, it is not like previously whereby the cue can be completed and shipped within 2weeks.

My minor customization also have to take Q no., it took me almost 3 weeks and my maple cue 7-8wks.
                      So if you wanna have a cue custom made, be patient on the wait.
                      Of course I am patient. I can even wait for a year or more. The only thing that bothering me is the coming local club tournament is ahead (somewhere in April). So I just hope I can get the "feel" of UT cue by that time. It will be my first time tour...man. Really looking forward into it. Excited...!!!
                      Last edited by brendan147; 3 February 2010, 03:42 AM.
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        I use a very plain cue, ebony/ash, with 6 chevrons on the front of the shaft.
                        Nothing too fancy.
                        simplicity is a virtue!!!

ebony on the butt look so rich black and shaft looks very cool m8 . is it "feels" as it looks Poolqjunkie???
                        "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

• I got a pic of my MW - 'work in progress' state...

can't wait to show you the finished one.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
                            I got a pic of my MW - 'work in progress' state...

can't wait to show you the finished one.
                            do you mind to share it with us.

Comment

• sure, here it is, no problem:

Comment

• That should put a big smile on your face, vladimir.

Comment

Working...
                                X