This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Why ? i loved it and should never of sold it, would of bought it back but Matty had it shortened
    Just never felt right to me, it was my first "parris" cue in a lot of years and it just felt very hollow and dead to me. At the time i just chalked that up to people saying their quality had went down and sold it on ebay. Was only later i found out that it being a "parris" cue was dubious at best =/

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Just never felt right to me, it was my first "parris" cue in a lot of years and it just felt very hollow and dead to me. At the time i just chalked that up to people saying their quality had went down and sold it on ebay. Was only later i found out that it being a "parris" cue was dubious at best =/
      Felt perfect to me, only reason i let Matty have it was because i convinced myself i needed a one piece cue instead

Comment

Felt perfect to me, only reason i let Matty have it was because i convinced myself i needed a one piece cue instead
        One mans meat is another mans poison as the saying goes

Comment

Yes very nice cue. Weird because best parris i have ever had and prob wasnt a parris lol

Couldnt question build quality all splicing level etc.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            Yes very nice cue. Weird because best parris i have ever had and prob wasnt a parris lol

Couldnt question build quality all splicing level etc.
            Aye can't remember why people said it might be fake, but i would buy 10 in a heart beat

Comment

Aye can't remember why people said it might be fake, but i would buy 10 in a heart beat
              Was it not Dave Coutts said the badge or something didn't look right? Just felt all wrong to me. =/

Comment

• Comment

• Cracking cue Narl. Maximus Legend - the choice of champions!
                  #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Stevie's new TW

Last edited by DeanH; 4 January 2017, 07:45 AM.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks Dean its stunning pics are at night so not the best but a must say its realy nice and even the under side of cue has nice chevrons so coud play either side badge up or down big thanks to Andrew Watt aswell
                      Current playing cue Trevor White
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

• That is a stunner , love only a few chevrons . Exactly how i like a cue.
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Nice cue Stevie

Comment

• Dead straight grain producing very few chevrons, a perfect ash shaft IMO. Takes a while to produce a shaft like that, great work Trevor and Stevie, you can longer blame your cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                              Dead straight grain producing very few chevrons, a perfect ash shaft IMO. Takes a while to produce a shaft like that, great work Trevor and Stevie, you can longer blame your cue.
                              Haha woodpusher, Phoenix produce shafts like that in bucket loads.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post

Amazing chevrons. There aren't many bits of timber that will produce 13 evenly spaced cherons.

How does it hit? Flex?

Comment

Working...
                                X