• Show
Clear All

• Nice cue hope it gives you a new lease of life
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
      Nice cue hope it gives you a new lease of life
      Thanks. Yes, i finally got the time to play again, so had this under the bed in it's case for years. Decided to take a trip to John's and get the SD. I still have the other extension. Had i used my brains i would have just used resin to screw a male to male in that one.

Comment

• Well beter to get parris to do it tured out nice
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Nice looking classic, you'd never get that quality of black ebony on classics these days. Seems to be saved for the made to measure cues.

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post

That's a very nice cue

Do you think Martin could make me a similar?

Comment

• Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
              That's a very nice cue

Do you think Martin could make me a similar?
              It's a fairly simple design and he did say he had plenty of this macassar ebony stocked so don't see why not.

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2
                It's a fairly simple design and he did say he had plenty of this macassar ebony stocked so don't see why not.
                Thanks.

It is a simple design but it looks nice, works well. Simple yet elegant

Will try and make contact with him.

Any ideas what the lead time is like?

Comment

• No idea what it'd be for a whole cue build, best discussed with Martin himself. I told Martin there was no rush as this isn't my playing cue, ended up being around 3 weeks turnaround

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                    No idea what it'd be for a whole cue build, best discussed with Martin himself. I told Martin there was no rush as this isn't my playing cue, ended up being around 3 weeks turnaround
                    Thanks can't go wrong.

Is this his official Facebook page https://en-gb.facebook.com/tyronebreakcue/

Comment

• Mine after it was lengthened as the tip was a ridiculously small 8.9mm, now around 9.8. Not the best pic as i had it refinished since then so its much shinier.

Comment

• Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
                        Thanks can't go wrong.

Is this his official Facebook page https://en-gb.facebook.com/tyronebreakcue/
                        not sure about the facebook pages as there seems to be a few, none that lok like the one I saw a while back though. best contact by email I would say, tyronecues@gmail.com

Comment

• Better pics.

And yes its an extremely long butt, i think 27 or so inches overall.
                          Last edited by narl; 24 April 2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Niche Master Thailand cue
                            Just removed all the lacquer and refinished it myself
                            http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• ^ Looks nice with all the lacquer stripped off, dunno why they do it in the first place Though apparently a lot of the time the lacquer can help to disguise blemishes in the butt so suppose that's one reason.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                ^ Looks nice with all the lacquer stripped off, dunno why they do it in the first place Though apparently a lot of the time the lacquer can help to disguise blemishes in the butt so suppose that's one reason.
                                well it had certainly done its job... the previous owner had not taken very good care of it so without the lacquer the cue would have been a mess.

from this

to this with a bit of elbow grease
                                http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X