X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
      how does one make these pics appear on the page instead of a link
      Any pics of the butts of those cues you pictured, and specs?

Comment

• That is really nice detailing on the butt. Hope it plays well? What is that part table practice set up out of interest?

Comment

• Originally Posted by ebonynivory View Post
          That is really nice detailing on the butt. Hope it plays well? What is that part table practice set up out of interest?

Its a QBoard made by Qbolt Tecnologies They have a Facebook page with details . I find it very useful indeed , it shows up faults in cue action

Comment

That is really nice detailing on the butt. Hope it plays well? What is that part table practice set up out of interest?
            The QBoard is very interesting , it returns the ball down a chute if you pot it , has improved my potting ability no end and my break building on the full size snooker tables also

Comment

• £350

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                Its a QBoard made by Qbolt Tecnologies They have a Facebook page with details . I find it very useful indeed , it shows up faults in cue action
                Thanks. Haven't seen one before.

Comment

Thanks. Haven't seen one before.
                  Also on Twitter page " qbolttech " The table is a full 8 ft long and has a very sturdy and stable metal chassis and can be folded up under its adjustable metal legs if needed . I saw it being displayed at snooker masters in Goffs. The latest edition of it is a more polished product but I love my one and if I have a few spare minutes anytime during the day I have a session on it , its very satisfying to see my improvement over a few months

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                    The QBoard is very interesting , it returns the ball down a chute if you pot it , has improved my potting ability no end and my break building on the full size snooker tables also
                    Used to know someone that ran drainpipes from each pocket back to balk end - was predominately a billiard player. (good one)... that used to hate potting the red... made a lot of sense.

Comment

• Finally got my new cue back
                      20.4oz
                      58"
                      9.5mm
                      Butt - Ebony with double splice of Snakewood and Olivewood with green veneers.

Comment

• Well it's different 😎
                        Very heavy cue tho!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Well it's different 😎
                          Very heavy cue tho!
                          Tried lighter ones and dont like the feel.. half oz eithet side of 20 works for me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
                            Finally got my new cue back
                            20.4oz
                            58"
                            9.5mm
                            Butt - Ebony with double splice of Snakewood and Olivewood with green veneers.

Getting something similar done to a classic i have, a double face splice of ebony on the bottom and snakewood on the top. What did they rebadge your cue to as they normally change the badge to "special cue" as its no longer standard for the regular badge. And how long did that take to get done?

The professional cue design never really struck me as a double face splice, i mean it is but for all the size of the secondary wood splice thats visible it looks more like a veneer.
                            Last edited by narl; 13 May 2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                              Getting something similar done to a classic i have, a double face splice of ebony on the bottom and snakewood on the top. What did they rebadge your cue to as they normally change the badge to "special cue" as its no longer standard for the regular badge. And how long did that take to get done?

The professional cue design never really struck me as a double face splice, i mean it is but for all the size of the secondary wood splice thats visible it looks more like a veneer.
                              Is it the same classic you bought off Clint recently? I think you did not share it's original pics in this thread

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                                Is it the same classic you bought off Clint recently? I think you did not share it's original pics in this thread

Was bought off someone else, he sold it to one guy then it was sold on to someone else who i bought it from. The cue had been sanded as it felt pretty rough, been over at Parris cues a couple of weeks now, hoping to get it back next month at some point. Very nice cue as it was though i have to say, just not as smooth as it usually would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X