This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Adamup View Post
    My new custom mastercraft arrived today and as promised here are the pics.
    Have to say Im more than happy with it, the boys at mastercraft have done a brilliant job cant fault it

Very nice cue there

Comment

• Originally Posted by Adamup View Post
      My new custom mastercraft arrived today and as promised here are the pics.
      Have to say Im more than happy with it, the boys at mastercraft have done a brilliant job cant fault it

My Custom Mastercraft.
      http://img203.imageshack.us/g/img1vn.jpg/
      Beautiful~~~~~~
      I've to wait for another week........

Comment

• My collection as it now stands

Went down the club today for a few hours to give Magner a test drive. Must say Dan was right, lovely hit, perfectly balanced (and when I say perfectly I mean perfectly), just the right stiffness, and the pear shaft is so smooth!
        I really like Dan's finish, Whilst the cue feels very smooth it still feels natural. And the new badges look even better in the flesh.
        1 piece is a bit of a pain to carry around, doesn't fit flat across the back seat or in the boot of the car, but it's worth the extra effort.

Thanks Dan!
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Excellent cue from the shaft of the pears! Did not know that the British are doing! We expect something like that, too pear shaft. Will bog oak / walnut / pear.

Comment

• Wao.. Really nice collection the RGC..
            Where you get the wooden case ? very nice
            The third extension from right in the first picture is it from Dan ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
              Wao.. Really nice collection the RGC..
              Where you get the wooden case ? very nice
              The third extension from right in the first picture is it from Dan ?
              Bought the case off from a guy that made them off Ebay, well I think it was his Granddad or something, don't think he's listed any for quite a while now. Stained and waxed it and it came up really nice, and now its signed by Steve Davis and Waldo

All my extensions bar the Tulipwood are from Dan. Tulip came from Welsh Pool with the Tulipwood cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                Bought the case off from a guy that made them off Ebay, well I think it was his Granddad or something, don't think he's listed any for quite a while now. Stained and waxed it and it came up really nice, and now its signed by Steve Davis and Waldo

All my extensions bar the Tulipwood are from Dan. Tulip came from Welsh Pool with the Tulipwood cue.
                Must be very lucky to own one of those cue case. Saw that signature in the picture.
                Maybe he did let Davis sign it.
                How do you actually clean off the stain that's on the wood ? I have an old cue with alot of dush and chalk stain on it, how do I get rid of it and make it look brand new?
                That's a great sacrifice..
                Really nice tulip

Comment

Must be very lucky to own one of those cue case. Saw that signature in the picture.
                  Maybe he did let Davis sign it.
                  How do you actually clean off the stain that's on the wood ? I have an old cue with alot of dush and chalk stain on it, how do I get rid of it and make it look brand new?
                  That's a great sacrifice..
                  Really nice tulip
                  Do you have those Magic Erasers there? They are supposed to be the best thing for removing dirt from cues. You can even wet them with alcohol if your worried about getting the cue wet and it will dry quicker but it only requires a small amount of water.
                  These

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                    Do you have those Magic Erasers there? They are supposed to be the best thing for removing dirt from cues. You can even wet them with alcohol if your worried about getting the cue wet and it will dry quicker but it only requires a small amount of water.
                    These
                    I'll try look around see if those magic eraser are available around my place.
                    I've try use those very fine sandpaper to try to remove the dirt, but not much help there.
                    Then I try use damp cloth to wipe it. Only helps a little, maybe I'll try the alcohol first.
                    Thanks RGC.

Comment

• This the cue that I'm currently using~~~~~
                      Will upload my Mastercraft once I receive next week.

BCE 3 Pc Custom Cue, normal cue but not bad.....
                      57"
                      19oz
                      Tip 9.5mm

Comment

• Nice piece of cue there .. and pro case

Like the long butt there ..
                        How much is it ? How long have you been using it ?

Comment

• You case looks very similar toa Hustler case. Maybe he copied them.:snooker:

Comment

• Very nice cues...guys...cheers.........
                            My cueing sucks

Comment

Nice piece of cue there .. and pro case

Like the long butt there ..
                              How much is it ? How long have you been using it ?
                              Cue - £59.99
                              Cue Case - £24.99
                              DHL to Malaysia.........

18 months......

Comment

• Wao.. The postal really kills your pocket bro..
                                Nice piece of cue there.. Keep it

Comment

Working...
                                X