X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
    when r u gettin urs man?
    Not sure...as long Unclevit and 2 Thai national players not satisfied with the playing quality of the shaft, the delay will goes on...and on....

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
    Never forget about yours Brendan.. One of the best I've seen.
    Rmember to share with us yeah
    My memory quite bad.......UT and Vit said my cue is the best UT ever made so far...but can't tell too much until I receive it.
    My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by Vitalich View Post
      My new MW, I bought here on the ad. Very sensual holding cue
      Very nice looking and solid cue by MW (even though it is not his lates version - can clearly see it was made on 2007, and the joint is still 100% brass to brass contact)
      My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
        Very nice looking and solid cue by MW (even though it is not his lates version - can clearly see it was made on 2007, and the joint is still 100% brass to brass contact)
        I don't see the point your trying to make here!!!.

Very strange boy at times you are...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
          I don't see the point your trying to make here!!!.

Very strange boy at times you are...
          Look at the badge...it is from the batch of 2007. Have you visit MW site? His latest 3/4 cue design has wood to wood contact @ the joint. That is my point.
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Look at the badge...it is from the batch of 2007. Have you visit MW site? His latest 3/4 cue design has wood to wood contact @ the joint. That is my point.
            Yes, but so what...

The guy posted a pic of his cue in "post pic of your cue thread"...

Your point, there was no point fella, just you being you i suppose...

Comment

Yes, but so what...

The guy posted a pic of his cue in "post pic of your cue thread"...

Your point, there was no point fella, just you being you i suppose...
              The cue look solid and beautiful...and I did mention that earlier. So, what are you arguing here?
              My cueing sucks

Comment

• [QUOTE=brendan147;474226]It takes you around 2 weeks before the delivery from UK arrive to Malaysia. Plus, you can't really blame Dave and the guys from Mastercraft for taking time as long as 6 weeks to finish the ready in stock cue for kadabou. Those people are really busy and need to make sure our friend receive a well made cue and meet his expectation. 8 weeks of waiting are nothing.[QUOTE]

Delivery only 4 days by UPS.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
                  Delivery only 4 days by UPS.
                  Wow...that's super fast...considering the distance. If it was delivered by Royal Mail (like what Mike use when I bought his Super Laminated tip last year), it tooks exactly 2 weeks before I receive it.

Last year, (in his e-mail) Dave told me that delivery from UK to Malaysia would take time as long as 1 or 2 weeks. But that was history now.

Good job by Dave and Mastercraft...!!! Cheers to you and your new cue...
                  Last edited by brendan147; 12 March 2010, 03:34 PM.
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

• You are right cally, he does go on a bit and makes us all confused. Maybe he makes himself more confused! ..... lol.

Comment

• Yes, Brendan, you're right, cue 2007 release, but this has its advantages. Old cue is less likely to bend. With regard to the twist, then yes - brass in the brass is not the best option, but it greatly affects the e feedback removal on impact in my case.
                      Kelly, thank you for your support)).

Comment

• Who's KELLY...LOL...

Comment

Who's KELLY...LOL...
                          извините
                          CALLY!!!

Comment

• I dont see what difference it makes having brass to brass contacts it's still a quality cue, with brass to brass contact at least you wont have any worries over damaging the wood as you would with the new wood to wood contact joint.

Comment

Wow...that's super fast...considering the distance. If it was delivered by Royal Mail (like what Mike use when I bought his Super Laminated tip last year), it tooks exactly 2 weeks before I receive it.

Last year, (in his e-mail) Dave told me that delivery from UK to Malaysia would take time as long as 1 or 2 weeks. But that was history now.

Good job by Dave and Mastercraft...!!! Cheers to you and your new cue...
                              DHL faster, my previous cue only 3 days...
                              From UK flew to Germany folow by KLIA.
                              UPS is from UK to Germany, then ShenZhen only KLIA, so 4 days.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Vitalich View Post
                                Yes, Brendan, you're right, cue 2007 release, but this has its advantages. Old cue is less likely to bend. With regard to the twist, then yes - brass in the brass is not the best option, but it greatly affects the e feedback removal on impact in my case.
                                Kelly, thank you for your support)).
                                I never stop admiring MW cue, whether it is old/new release...hope you get many Centuries with that cue mate...

Cheers..........
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X