This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
    DHL faster, my previous cue only 3 days...
    From UK flew to Germany folow by KLIA.
    UPS is from UK to Germany, then ShenZhen only KLIA, so 4 days.
    Wow...bro...thanks for the info. Thinking of how fast PosLaju can send our stuff to UK now...LOL...it could be super duper slow
    My cueing sucks

Comment

• ups to india

uk-germany-india in 36 hours flat.
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

• Uncle Thai (UT) has finally 100% done with my custom cue project. I just received e-mail from Unclevit today. Will post the picture here once I receive the cue and play with it.

Yeeehaaaaaa........!!!!!!!!!!!
        My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
          Uncle Thai (UT) has finally 100% done with my custom cue project. I just received e-mail from Unclevit today. Will post the picture here once I receive the cue and play with it.

Yeeehaaaaaa........!!!!!!!!!!!
          Hurry on the pics...
          Many members here will be waiting for the finest cue from the workshop of UT.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
            Hurry on the pics...
            What cue do you use Willytan? I remember you selling lots of cues but don't recall seeing one you said you play with.
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
              Hurry on the pics...
              my friend should be getting a UT cue soon too. ill make him post pics and all also. =]

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                What cue do you use Willytan? I remember you selling lots of cues but don't recall seeing one you said you play with.
                Nope, i have told members here that i m currently using a UT maple cue.

Comment

• The UT maple look great

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                    The UT maple look great
                    Thks, the cue not only looks great but it plays great too.

This is the first time i played with a maple cue, i m still trying to get use to the new cue.

For those people who like stiff ash shaft, i will highly recommend unclethai cue to everyone out there.

Comment

• seem like we have the same badge used by UT. I am with brendan147 same shipment. Wait patiently...

Comment

• Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
                        seem like we have the same badge used by UT. I am with brendan147 same shipment. Wait patiently...

Hahahaha...
                        Bcos UncleThai only made either gold or silver ones.
                        The gold one didnt come out so well so he currently only badge them with the silver ones.

For more information, check with unclevit.

Comment

• Yeah.. agree with willy there.. That's the badge UT using now.. very normal badge..

Comment

• My New Uncle Thai cue

As I promise...

The shaft has been tested by Unclevit and 2 Thai National players and they said it is very good for any tournament. I bought the cue together with 18" Omin Tele+Aluminium case.

Cheers.

My cueing sucks

Comment

• Very nice cue indeed.

Too bad it didnt even get to see the ball and the owner wanna sell it away.

Btw, what wood was used on the face splice?

Comment

• What are the specs and how much are you asking for it brendan

Comment

Working...
                                X