• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup nice looking cue. Specs pls.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willytan View Post
      Very nice cue indeed.

Too bad it didnt even get to see the ball and the owner wanna sell it away.

Btw, what wood was used on the face splice?
      Looks similar to stripped ebony but i guess not.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
        Not sure...as long Unclevit and 2 Thai national players not satisfied with the playing quality of the shaft, the delay will goes on...and on....

My memory quite bad.......UT and Vit said my cue is the best UT ever made so far...but can't tell too much until I receive it.
        Mr. Brendan : One of UT's best, not the only Best. Thanks. Kwan
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

• UT

Haha....we had received the cue. This pic is taken by UncleVit...as we do not have nice digi camera. Planning to get 1 later. here is the pic. front splice is stripe ebony.
          The tele is brendan147 one. Solid craftmanship...will test this weekend.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice Brendan
            good matching mini butt
            and good name badge too

Comment

Hahahaha...
              Bcos UncleThai only made either gold or silver ones.
              The gold one didnt come out so well so he currently only badge them with the silver ones.

For more information, check with unclevit.
              Mr. Willy : Uncle Thai only uses round discs for his badge currently. Either in Silver or Gold. Depending on what Uncle Vit will supply to him. Thank you for the note. Kwan (it's me on the avatar)
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                Mr. Willy : Uncle Thai only uses round discs for his badge currently. Either in Silver or Gold. Depending on what Uncle Vit will supply to him. Thank you for the note. Kwan (it's me on the avatar)
                Ms Kwan,

I already knew it was you from the start.

My friend who went to Thailand told me unclevit's written English is quite limited so it can't be possible that he is able reply all the mails in such a perfection.

Comment

Very nice cue indeed.

Too bad it didnt even get to see the ball and the owner wanna sell it away.

Btw, what wood was used on the face splice?
                  It will see the ball(s) this Sunday...I'm not quitting yet...

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  What are the specs and how much are you asking for it brendan
                  57" and 18oz and 28mm diameter butt and 9.25mm tip. I sell it with the case + tele. Roughly GBP350.00 including delivery cost.

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                  Yup nice looking cue. Specs pls.
                  See the above quote...

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                  Looks similar to stripped ebony but i guess not.
                  BINGO...!!! Striped ebony...

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                  Mr. Brendan : One of UT's best, not the only Best. Thanks. Kwan
                  Then the price should go higher if I sell it. When you wanna cook for me (us)?
                  Last edited by brendan147; 22 March 2010, 03:40 PM.
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                    Very nice Brendan
                    good matching mini butt
                    and good name badge too
                    Mini butt is complimentary by UT as a token of the long wait for the cue. Very hard to find this nice stripe ebony.

Ahh..the badge is very classic...LOL...but that's okay. The shaft and the splice quality is the most important thing.

Cheers.
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

• Our cue butts and minis

The left one is own by fswt30 and the right one is mine.

Thanks to Unclevit for taking all the pictures and being such a great man to deal with. Many thanks to UT for making very...very...very...great cue...

Cheers.................

My cueing sucks

Comment

• 57" and 18oz and 28mm diameter butt and 9.25mm tip. I sell it with the case + tele. Roughly GBP350.00 including delivery cost.

For that price, i will rather buy a John Parris classic.

If you are feeling flush, i will selling you my UT maple or Ash(round butt) with both extensions & leather case for GBP350 inclusive of postage.

Maybe you can buy it as an investment.

Comment

Thanks to Unclevit for taking all the pictures and being such a great man to deal with. Many thanks to UT for making very...very...very...great cue...

Cheers.................
                          Nope, You should thank Ms Kwan as she is currently the one who is doing all the job during unclevit's absence.

Comment

Nope, You should thank Ms Kwan as she is currently the one who is doing all the job during unclevit's absence.
                            Khun Willy : I hope Uncle Vit is back from the riots control very soon, and reading this With my helpS during his absence, he needs to treat me very very well and put me upfront as No.1 Best Niece for 2010
                            It's in the Shaft

Comment

For that price, i will rather buy a John Parris classic.
                              Then go and buy JP classic...simple...

(edited): p/s-my package is including 4 Tan Laminated tips+3 MW tips. Plus, I already thanks Ms.Kwan many time in my e-mail...no need to remind me about that
                              Last edited by brendan147; 22 March 2010, 01:19 PM.
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Cheers.................

The workbench towel has a hole. Uncle Vit smoked (again) at Uncle Thai's Workshop. I am sure. Bad for his health. Need to tell Auntie's
                                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                                X