This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
    The workbench towel has a hole. Uncle Vit smoked (again) at Uncle Thai's Workshop. I am sure. Bad for his health. Need to tell Auntie's
    Ms Kwan, I will quite smoking too, if you..."ehm ehm" me...
    My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post

57" and 18oz and 28mm diameter butt and 9.25mm tip. I sell it with the case + tele. Roughly GBP350.00 including delivery cost.....
      After such a long wait Brendan, why are you even thinking about selling it so soon
      Is it not as good as you hoped OR just to make some quick money ????

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        After such a long wait Brendan, why are you even thinking about selling it so soon
        It is a very good cue...and as Unclevit said, one of the best cue UT ever made. It has exceed my expectation (the shaft is even very good for a PRO).

Sell it @ high price because I'm sure there will be no buyer for such package since it is made by UT (not popular as TW/MW/JP).

GBP350.00 for cue+mini+tele+aluminium case+4 Tan laminated tips+3 MW tips.

This cue will be with me forever, I gues...
        My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Mr. Brendan : What's wrong with this cue ? If there is anything wrong with it, Uncle Thai and Uncle Vit need to know. Both uncles had spent a lot of extra hours on your project(s) to make each shaft playing that great.
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Ms Kwan, I will quite smoking too, if you..."ehm ehm" me...
            Mr. Brendan : Not polite at all. I will ask Uncle Thai not to do any cue for you again
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
              Mr. Brendan : What's wrong with this cue ? If there is anything wrong with it, Uncle Thai and Uncle Vit need to know. Both uncles had spent a lot of extra hours on your project(s) to make each shaft playing that great.
              Relax. Nothing wrong. Owh my...I shouldn't plan quit from playing snooker then...

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
              Mr. Brendan : Not polite at all. I will ask Uncle Thai not to do any cue for you again
              Just kidding. Sorry.
              My cueing sucks

Comment

• He should not sell it before testing it this weekend. Give him time. Me will make full use of UT cue. Determination and dedication is the only way to improve my game. I know i am getting close to 30 break. Just need to practice more.

Comment

• i need a serious training partner...!!!
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
                    Me will make full use of UT cue. Determination and dedication is the only way to improve my game. I know i am getting close to 30 break. Just need to practice more.
                    Very nice cue there.

Hope that with this new cue of yours from UT post by the ever beautiful Ms kwan, i believe that in no time you will supersede your current 30s break.

Good luck & train hard for it.

Comment

• Hmm 350GBP.

I dunno how much you paid for it but I'm assuming it's a fraction of the cost.

No idea what you're trying to do here. Selling or not selling, you did however draw some unnecessary attention.

Comment

• The whole set including delivery not worth GBP350.00? Wow...now I know why UT want to retire next year. He is top notch and people still underatting the value of his work.

Then I am the proud owner of one of his best work so far...as Ms Kwan said, both Unclevit and UT give loads of extra attention to my cue.

Case close.

Cheers.
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

• Been waiting to see this cue brendan has been going on about for ages...:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            Been waiting to see this cue brendan has been going on about for ages...:snooker:
                            Say something please...let say "one of the uggliest cue in TSF"...LOL...so that I don't have to be in this forum anymore
                            My cueing sucks

Comment

Say something please...let say "one of the uggliest cue in TSF"...LOL...so that I don't have to be in this forum anymore
                              You what?.. I don't get you when you speak in riddles bud...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                You what?.. I don't get you when you speak in riddles bud...
                                Been thinking now mate...it is time to play some serious snooker...or not to play at all...

Gonna leave TSF for now. Peace to all of you and all the best.

Cheers..........
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X