This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
    Been thinking now mate...it is time to play some serious snooker...or not to play at all...

Gonna leave TSF for now. Peace to all of you and all the best.

Cheers..........
    Why are you leaving fella?...

Comment

• Well .. Bren has been saying of giving up snooker .. .

Comment

The whole set including delivery not worth GBP350.00? Wow...now I know why UT want to retire next year. He is top notch and people still underatting the value of his work.

Then I am the proud owner of one of his best work so far...as Ms Kwan said, both Unclevit and UT give loads of extra attention to my cue.

Case close.

Cheers.
        Probably not the first time your hearing this on the forums but ye, I find it extremely difficult to comprehend your statements.

I do not underrate UT's work and I totally agree he is top notch. I've dealt with Unclevit myself recently and he is a top notch fella as well. It is very immature of you to even try to suggest I'm underrating UT's value. All I disagreed with was your asking price of 350GBP. It had nothing to do with UT.

Case closed for me as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
          Why are you leaving fella?...
          Simple. I have enough of it. Will watch & follow from the outside now. I already have my UT cue. So, nothing else to say.

God bless all of you...PEACE
          My cueing sucks

Comment

• Uncle Thai cue

hi brendan... what's the cue dimension like? for e.g tip diameter, weight, length, butt diameter...

and how much are u selling for?

thx,
            damien

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
            As I promise...

The shaft has been tested by Unclevit and 2 Thai National players and they said it is very good for any tournament. I bought the cue together with 18" Omin Tele+Aluminium case.

Cheers.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Just before you go - who is that bloke in your avatar ?????????? and what does oh snap mean ?

Comment

Simple. I have enough of it. Will watch & follow from the outside now. I already have my UT cue. So, nothing else to say.

God bless all of you...PEACE
                Anyways, hope you get on with the cue well fella....

Comment

• just saw ur cue specs... a very beautiful cue but price is rather beyond my reach....
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                    Well .. Bren has been saying of giving up snooker .. .
                    NO...I Don't...!!!

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Just before you go - who is that bloke in your avatar ?????????? and what does oh snap mean ?
                    Answer is "I don't know" for both questions. The face is so funny. That's all.

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    Anyways, hope you get on with the cue well fella....
                    You with your cue too...

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                    just saw ur cue specs... a very beautiful cue but price is rather beyond my reach....
                    Thanks for the compliment. UT is one of the best cuemaker in this world.

OKAY GUYS. I AM LEAVING TSF FOR NOW. ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU AND TAKE CARE. GOD BLESS...
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Just before you go - who is that bloke in your avatar ?????????? and what does oh snap mean ?
                      It looks to me if memory serves me well the guy off the VW Golf advert from about 5 years ago...i could be wrong

EDIT: WOO HOO! Im right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmSRkkkCyU

I don't think thats anything to be proud of
                      sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• i for 1 am glad he's sod off. i couldnt stand reading through his complete nonsense posts total and utter crap. the guy clearly knew sod all about snooker complete blagger.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                          i for 1 am glad he's sod off. i couldnt stand reading through his complete nonsense posts total and utter crap. the guy clearly knew sod all about snooker complete blagger.
                          You're such a fence sitter Ste, tell us what you really think
                          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                            i for 1 am glad he's sod off. i couldnt stand reading through his complete nonsense posts total and utter crap. the guy clearly knew sod all about snooker complete blagger.
                            I will second this......

After all that talk about his new cue, how UT can take all the time in the world to make it perfect, how it was secretive and low key blah blah blah etc etc etc non stop, he gets his cue and then wants to sell it? wtf...........

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                              You're such a fence sitter Ste, tell us what you really think
                              well just saying it as i see it nothing against the guy personaly the chap just talked out his arse.

Comment

• May be he want to catch people attention...to become famous. Not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X