Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good choice mate. . I'm sure with Dan's great craftmanship it will surely be very nice.

Comment

• Hi Hotpot, I am also waiting on a cur from Dan, Pau Rosa bookmarked veneer with thick Maple splice. Whens your cue due??

Comment

• Hi Mike , id,s due from the last week im may - first two weeks in june . When you having your,s

Comment

• About the same time, nothing wose than waiting for a new snooker cue is there? Reminds me of being a kid again!!!

Comment

• tell me about it... i'm waiting for a new snooker and pool cue... got so hyped up initially that i was having difficulty falling asleep at times!!!

really hope they're gonna turns out fine though...
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• No problem mate.. If they are from cue makers with great craftmanship.. is worth to wait .. and the feeling of getting your first touch on it were fantastic..

Comment

• Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                No problem mate.. If they are from cue makers with great craftmanship.. is worth to wait .. and the feeling of getting your first touch on it were fantastic..
                yes they are... i hope...

anywayz, very nice o'min cue u hv... love the splice...
                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

• Thanks mate.. is really a nice cue. I'm lucky to get such a nice piece of burl wood for my custom project :snooker:

Comment

• My Peradon century cue

Hi guys, just to share some pictures of my new cue. Receive today.
                    This model has a front facing splice of ebony overlaying a Rosewood inlay with blue veneers. Fitted with solid brass 'Quick Action' joint at 12" from the butt of the cue.
                    59 1/3 length.
                    9.5mm tip. (Blue diamond)

but the picture not so clear.

Last edited by EddyShukor; 22 April 2010, 04:54 AM. Reason: add picture
                    Age/Location: 18, Manjung/JB,Malaysia
                    Started playing: Julai 2004]
                    Highest Practice/Match Break: 118/93
                    Cue: Peradon Century 18.5oz 9.5mm tip Blue diamond / BCE with jimmy white signature(my first cue)

Comment

• Nice cue there mate. Congrates
                      Should have closer and more ash pictures

Comment

• 591/2" long!!!
                        Are you using it as a bamboo stick too?
                        Very seldom will you see any asian using cues that are longer than 58".

Congrats on your new cue

Comment

• wow, 59" is a bit long........

Comment

• Don't listen to them Eddy, my cue is 59 inches too. Who exactly made your cue, you mentioned everything else, except that.

Comment

• Couple of pics of my Master Cue/North West Cues hybrid.
                              58"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elkmaster
                              Ash shaft, ebony butt and tulipwood splices
                              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• John Parris
                                18.5oz

Comment

Working...
                                X