This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    Butt is American Fiddleback Maple with Bloodwood Splices. Thanks for the comments folks

You know your stuff now mate...... a connoisseur of fine cues..........
    It looks a lovely cue, really pleased for you, just need to start knocking those big breaks in with it now .......:snooker:

Comment

• hi mate is your mastercue up for sale at all!!!!
      Leggend@hotmail.com if it is pal.
      cheers

Comment

• New cue arrived today, went to put in my case - didn't fit! Have ripped the chalk sector out and pulled out the staples so it now fits...awesome cue though!

Comment

• Originally Posted by opoole View Post
          New cue arrived today, went to put in my case - didn't fit! Have ripped the chalk sector out and pulled out the staples so it now fits...awesome cue though!

Awesome cue, awesome case! Did you make a cut in the chalk divider inside your case, or rip it out completely?

Comment

• Opoole, you didn't say what kind of cue it is. I can't make out the badge from the pics.

Thanks, Wayne G.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
              Opoole, you didn't say what kind of cue it is. I can't make out the badge from the pics.

Thanks, Wayne G.
              Seeing as he's offline at the moment i'll answer for him
              Looks like a Craftsman Dominator cue to me, very nice too http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...ssic_cues.html scroll down to bottom

Comment

• Hi guys, sorry for the ambiguity. Yes, it's a Craftsman Dominator, and the case was about 50 quid off ebay. I just ripped the entire thing out, didn't have the tools to cut it, and I was stressing about it not fitting...no idea why it was too short, the cue is standard 57.5 inches.
                Plays really nicely, although sadly my form tonight didn't do it justice!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
                  Butt is American Fiddleback Maple with Bloodwood Splices. Thanks for the comments folks
                  love the cue, the tiger maple with bloodwood look accent really well with the ebony...good choice of woods...great cue!
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Heres one i made earlier.... :snooker:

sigpic <---New Website
                    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• that is truly beautiful and magnificent work. <3 loving it

Comment

• WoW VERY NICE INDEED :snooker:

Comment

• wow...too flashy for me but very very impressive craftsmanship!!!
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

• who is gonna be the lucky owner ???

Comment

• Amazing work Dan... How much would you charge for an 18" ebony butt jointed cue, ( long splice ) ash cue, 57.5", 17.5oz?

Comment

• Very beautiful checkers!

Comment

Working...
                                X