No announcement yet.

master cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you'll be happy with it when it comes, and it'll be interesting to hear your views on the differences between the 2 cues.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

I am currently using a mastercue professional which I picked up from blue moon leisure a few miles from me for a very respectable price

Now I have owned cues by all the big boys and this is up there with them all, and I am as big an advocate of trevors work as there is, and I have to say the work on this one I hve is right up there, the only slight and it is slight critisism there is is maybe the joint is not as flush as it could be but that is only me being a perfectionist. The splice work, sharpness of the vaneers, blackness of the ebony and the grain on the shaft as well as the finish is really very very good. I count myself lucky as I have owned a pyragon before as well and that was not so good. But on the professioal its a belter
      Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Working...
      X