Cue Doctor needed South Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Doctor needed South Wales

Hi guys. My two case are in need of a little TLC. Nothing major, just tip trimming, one or two minor dings and refinishing. I would usually do these myself but as the cues are new I don't want to potentially ruin them.

I have not had any dealings with him myself, but Lonergan cues gets recommended on here pretty often. I think he is Port Talbot/Bridgend area.

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
      I have not had any dealings with him myself, but Lonergan cues gets recommended on here pretty often. I think he is Port Talbot/Bridgend area.
      Yes, Jon is a good guy based in Bridgend. He has done a fair bit for me and is top drawer.

Comment

Cheers guys. I'm meeting him Sunday to drop them off.

Comment

Let us know how it goes and photos would be great
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post

Yes, Jon is a good guy based in Bridgend. He has done a fair bit for me and is top drawer.
            I'll second this, absolutely superb, good communication and his work is second to none!! He dropped off my new cue Friday, I'm yet to use it, but it's a work of art!!! Highly recommended

Comment

Originally Posted by rosstyoung View Post

I'll second this, absolutely superb, good communication and his work is second to none!! He dropped off my new cue Friday, I'm yet to use it, but it's a work of art!!! Highly recommended
              Thirded!

Jon is a top bloke and knows his onkol from his onions. He's just finished doing a variety of work for me on three cues, transforming two of them from being unplayable wannabes into contenders and fixing a squeaky wooden joint on the third one ;-) He obviously takes a huge amount of pride in his work.

I couldn't be happier with the outcome, so much so I've ordered a new cue from him.

Comment

Working...
              X