Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to try out cues.. preferably Sussex or near.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to try out cues.. preferably Sussex or near.

Does anyone know places in or near Sussex where one could try a range of cues?

Thanks

Waterlooville Sports Bar. Contact Marc Lockley at snookercrazy.com. He is based at the club and can meet customers there.
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

thanks snookerdad

Comment

I've actually already been in touch with Marc.. he didn't mention the possibility of meeting at the club, but he did say they were looking to get a table at the workshop.

Comment

Originally Posted by hollowmoon View Post
          I've actually already been in touch with Marc.. he didn't mention the possibility of meeting at the club, but he did say they were looking to get a table at the workshop.
          Hi Hollowmoon

I'm revamping the workshop at the moment and also trying to get a table in at the moment so pretty busy but give me a call and we'll see if we can get some time at Waterlooville club and take some cues there if you are still looking (numbers on the website).

I see you want a 56" cue, the only one I have at that length at the moment can be found here: Click Here

**Cheers Tim**
          Last edited by Shockerz; 21 June 2019, 07:25 PM.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

Hi Hollowmoon

I'm revamping the workshop at the moment and also trying to get a table in at the moment so pretty busy but give me a call and we'll see if we can get some time at Waterlooville club and take some cues there if you are still looking (numbers on the website).

I see you want a 56" cue, the only one I have at that length at the moment can be found here: Click Here

**Cheers Tim**
            Thanks Tim.. I'm not in any great rush. Just seeing what comes up. That's good to know it might be possible to try some out though.. best of luck with the revamping.

Comment

That's a lovely looking cue.. bit out of my budget though.. looking to spend around £150

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X