Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who could consider a cue worth much money ? are people gone nuts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the VR cue you ordered eh Balkend, can you share how long the wait was and price?
    (if you prefer you can use pm)

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
      That's the VR cue you ordered eh Balkend, can you share how long the wait was and price?
      (if you prefer you can use pm)
      12000 THB for the cue and 2300 THB for shipping. Took just over a month from ordering to delivery , he threw in a free mini butt as well. I know a cue is a personal thing and looks mean nothing but as soon as I picked it up and took a few shots with it I felt really at home with it. I am going to sell off my other cues and stick with this now. I notice when he posted a few pictures on his facebook site a local Thai asked how much for a cue like it and he quoted him 10000 THB , so maybe you can haggle a bit but I am delighted with what I got for the money I paid . Chopping and changing cues can become an addiction

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

12000 THB for the cue and 2300 THB for shipping. Took just over a month from ordering to delivery , he threw in a free mini butt as well. I know a cue is a personal thing and looks mean nothing but as soon as I picked it up and took a few shots with it I felt really at home with it. I am going to sell off my other cues and stick with this now. I notice when he posted a few pictures on his facebook site a local Thai asked how much for a cue like it and he quoted him 10000 THB , so maybe you can haggle a bit but I am delighted with what I got for the money I paid . Chopping and changing cues can become an addiction
        I think that's just standard Thai practice, no? Farangs pay more for everything.

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
          Chopping and changing cues can become an addiction
          I know, somehow i ended up with 3 here at the moment.
          Looking for a buyer for the craftsman, i should list it some time.

Comment

Ended at £5k
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

pretty good investment back in April 98 - only paying a monkey for Ultimate, case and extension..

Comment

There's that expression again...

Comment

Working...
                X