Snooker table leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker table leathers

Don't know if anyone has any old B.C.E pocket leathers ,the original ones with the loops on (Mickey Mouse ears ).What i'm going to do is to mould some new leathers for my table and need a template as the only ones you can get are too thick and don't look that good ,I know a guy that works with leather so when they are done they will look great ,might even get a new set of pocket plates too so that I won't have to keep using the ones on the table .Not bothered if the leathers are split or old ,its just to get the template done .Hopefully if it all works out ok we will do some more for anyone else that has a Westbury and wants a cleaner more original look to their table .Cheers .

If this fails, dont know if you have already found this site:- https://www.drinkwaters.com/product/...cket-leathers/
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Yeah I did see those ,and was thinking of ordering a set as they do look thinner than the Peradon ones ,be good to see if anyone has had a set of these .

Comment

I have this problem with my leathers on the Aristocrat.... don’t know if it’s because they are new but they seem to stick up slightly, I’ve learned to live with it now though! There were Thurston/Peradon also

Comment

Steve , I have ordered a set of the leather craft ones that look thinner and are supposed to be better quality than the Peradon ones ,I did find a place that does the original BCE ones in cream ,but they were over ?200.00 a set and for some reason they come from Switzerland .BCE and Riley tables always seem to have the holes drilled higher up in the cushion freeze ,so they need thinner leathers ,I think this was done to angle the brass plate slightly downwards and higher up so the ball is deflected down with no chance of middle picket bounce out ,that’s why they need thinner leathers .I will let you know what these are like when they get here .

Comment

Got my George Butterworth leathers ,they came today ,they are thinner by at least a third compared to Peradon ones ,quality looks great and the mould looks perfect ,you can tell the leather is better more of a stiffer feel ,will get them on at some point .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
              Got my George Butterworth leathers ,they came today ,they are thinner by at least a third compared to Peradon ones ,quality looks great and the mould looks perfect ,you can tell the leather is better more of a stiffer feel ,will get them on at some point .
              Get some pics up Mikee, let’s have a look see!

Comment

will try tomorrow Steve

Comment

Comment

Sorry about double posts ,it seems to have gone weird on the uploads

Comment

Hopefully this old leather with the new one you can see it’s qyuite a bit thinner
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully this old leather with the new one you can see it’s qyuite a bit thinner
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                          Sorry about double posts ,it seems to have gone weird on the uploads
                          nothing to do with uploads of images
                          just an error upon Post
                          When you see the error message when you press Post, close the message and move on. The post has been accepted only the refresh to display the accepted post is not working.
                          You can refresh manually (F5) or go elsewhere and come back and you should see you post in the topic.

Tip for using ImgBB
                          Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked", then hover over the code, a "COPY" will appear, click this, and paste this to your post
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Cheers Dean

Comment

Working...
                            X